Undead Hunter PrC for a Cleric

I need some suggestions. I need a good Undead Hunter Prestiege Class for a cleric to take. I want something that does not take away from spellcasting levels.

It would be something I would give my DM to approve and modify for use in a Pathfinder Campaign.

Any suggestions?

Theroc

First Post
Well, since you've given me no parameters, I'll assume WotC sources are available, and that you can either refluff the PrC to fit or something.

Radiant Servant of Pelor is a Clerical PrC(though I think Druids and paladins could technically qualify for it too) that doesn't take away clerical casting and even grants additional domains. It's in Complete Divine, on page 53.

Hope that helps.

I will have to look at that one closely and see how it works. What I would really like is some sort of ability that grants energy drain resistance and eventually immunity.

Shin Okada

Explorer
I will have to look at that one closely and see how it works. What I would really like is some sort of ability that grants energy drain resistance and eventually immunity.

Not a class, but Enduring Life feat (Libris Mortis) lets you ignore the effect of energy drain 1 min./con modifier. Then a cleric can cast Restoration. Or, he can also take another feat in the same book, Lasting Life, which lets you take a standard action to shake off negative levels with a will save.

Also, Warforged is immune to energy drain. So it makes a good undead hunter.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases