The Peanut Gallery - LEB

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
He turns to the table where Talkrai, Susan, and the others are sitting and takes two strides before rounding on Ryda again with a very serious look on his face. He leans in close and says in a hushed tone, deathly serious, “My brother’s name is Asparagus. He is more than a bit touchy about the matter. We shall not speak of it again.” He heads back to the table, leading the charming half-orc.

I seriously almost spit my coffee all over the monitor. Which of course then caused me to choke, which startled the dog.

LadyLaw

First Post
Yea, that was a good one. It's funny to me because I end up attributing certain voices to characters as I read and I can just hear him saying this in my head and that makes it all the funnier since I'm currently getting something like Giacamo from The Court Jester for Pis.

[sblock=Giacamo for those that don't know him][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_lAFDbnMLA"]YouTube- The Court Jester[/ame][/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Captain Nicolas turns around, grasping the horns of the dragon and his face creases in concentration. The ship lifts off it's moorings and tilts to one side. "She flies..but awkwardly. Repairs can be done on the way, it's a long journey. Looks like your friend already has a head start." He points to Tondrek, who has enginneered a harness and is hanging upside-down on the side of the ship, several hundred feet above solid ground. Several screws are held between his toes, a hammer is in his mouth, and a small saw is in one hand. He waves, oblivious of the danger.
Evo knows Tondrek so well... :cool:

twilsemail

First Post
You can find backgrouds in the PHB2 on page 178. There are tons more in the following books, but that's where the kicked off in earnest.

Welcome aboard!

Edit: You may want to direct future questions this a way. That's the general discussion thread for the LEB Forum.

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
So, back to the great RP examples:

The recent events in Cannith Caper have been wunderbar! So, end encounter is with a warforged dragon, a superweapon created in the last days of the War, which was recently reactivated and achieved sentience. It`s got desires now to rule the world (who doesn't? ;)) by recreating the Dhakani empire with her/it at its lead. She/it had no problem revealing its plan as its positive that it will destroy the PC's if they're opposed to it. She has no fight with them however and offered them a chance to leave of their volition.

Now the interesting part, Tock, Mal and Talos offered to join her, considering they'd just mowed through a large group of her servitors in the previous encounter. The dragon considered and then accepted.

The whole situation (including the reactions from Deimos, Haltor, and Braddock) was awesome! I love this stuff because as a DM it keeps it interesting for me also. Great job all around... and this led to my inspiration for two follow-up adventures, To Serve a Dragon (submitted) and To Stop a Dragon (working title, to be done in July or so).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases