The Peanut Gallery - LEB

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"Relax? Relax?!" he sobs, "How, when it is swish-swish and woosh-woosh and thump-thump and gurgle-gurgle ALL THE TIME inside the me that is not me?!"

He groans and boxes his own ears.

"Inappropriate. Appropriate. Evidence of consensual social contract. Winking acknowledgement of personhood and property rights of the non-free-willed by the free-willed, yes? Bolsters participation and immersion in environment, yes? Participation and immersion accelerates completion of simulation, yes? Very well. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain of meat! I am like you! You are like me! Ownership is real! See, I am able player! Direct me to next stage of simulation!"

Ha! Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain of meat!

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
The conversation in the Tower Shard is just absolutely hilarious. Wonderful RP all. Just remember, Shava doesn't pull hair, she smites with lighting.

CaBaNa

First Post
I think Elec-Squall needs a good dose of "remember why you fell in love all those years ago."

With all this new tension mounting, he's likely to develop as a character much faster than I originally thought. He's already doing things I hadn't anticipated, in reaction to the (Great) RP coming from elecgraystone, and DarwinofMind.

I'm glad he's going to have to learn to identify infatuation from love, and both from lust. Being a guinea pig doesn't facilitate social introspection...

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Thanks, Stasi is also quickly evolving building a personality.

On L4W Larinza is a hardened warrior, and my 2nd PC over there is already planned and will be a litteral princess, so I wanted someone very different from all that.

I have to say, Ken, your characters are just amazing, reading back over Zero's comments is making me doubt my character's Sanity. Not that Stasi would understand his comments when she meets him, and would simply think he's crazy, however the problem is, I understand him, and I know what he's talking about, and there's nothing about it that I can argue with, he's right. So that makes me doubt Stasi's sanity... Well Played Ken

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
If you really want to see more of Khorvaire, help us find Shava, and we'd have a pilot for an airship. No better way to see Khorvaire than on an airship. Elec-Squall brightens, literally, at the mention flying on an airship. He obviously took joy in the open air.

Ack! You're killing. I soooo want Shava to just show up out of the blue.

Cabanna you're not allowed to fulfill my character hooks without me!

elecgraystone

First Post
With all this new tension mounting, he's likely to develop as a character much faster than I originally thought. He's already doing things I hadn't anticipated, in reaction to the (Great) RP coming from elecgraystone, and DarwinofMind.
Thanks! I'm having a blast. Poor Shanairra is mostly getting ignored, but she's barely on Euphies radar. Now an electric man? My interest is piqued.

It's too much fun having someone without tact! I must admit i didn't expect Elec to react quite like he did, but Euphie is a 'go with the flow' kind of girl. And Stasi is like my sister! It's scary how much alike they seem. :)

Oh, and ScorpiusRisk, I absorb lightning so Shava can bring it on any time! :p

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
It's too much fun having someone without tact! I must admit i didn't expect Elec to react quite like he did, but Euphie is a 'go with the flow' kind of girl. And Stasi is like my sister! It's scary how much alike they seem. :)

Well ya know, certain personalities are amplifing... when a sl.. certain kind of girl gets around another of her kind the personalities just amplify each other. And lets just say Stasi knows what kind of girl she is.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases