The Peanut Gallery - LEB

Theroc

First Post
lol, I guess Shanairra isn't that sort of girl, since being electrocuted isn't exactly on her list of desires. ;)

Though I do think she'll resent being ignored, since she IS somewhat playful, just... not in the, 'tease the lightning man' sorta way.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Stonegod said:
Whistling to draw Doggie to his side, Tondrek drops his crossbow and picks up his staff. He traces its length with a a practiced gesture, then attempts to bring it down on the knight before him. With a guttural STOP BEING BAAAAAADD!!!, he smashes the kobold upside the head with a staggering blow!

Stonegod's post with Tondrek have always made me laugh out loud. This particular one was very effective though.

CaBaNa

First Post
Applause to everyone involved in Dirty Money, I'm impressed and entertained! The RP that's been going on in this adventure has had such depth and reality to it.

I'm tired of getting the "hand out experience elsewhere" message, and wanted to acknowledge the people involved with Dirty Money as doing an exemplary job.

EvolutionKB

First Post
This one had me cracking up too. SG definately has Tondrek's personality hammered out.

Stonegod said:
Tondrek, beginning to happily count things, looks over at the three talking 'bout the prisoners. He continues to count, but absent-mindedly adds, Maybe we safe here. Once, when working with the Two Fishes, Brother Crunch beat up the Stinky Gang and then no one bother them and such. We might be good here. Folks thing we strong. Also, maybe I wrong 'bout watch. Watch never comes. Except when they do, which isn't much. Like never. Sorta.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
This one had me cracking up too. SG definately has Tondrek's personality hammered out.
Tondrek is my first PBP character here. Started at first level in May 2005! The concept was from the video game Arcanum, where he was followed by an army of automatons...

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Tondrek's clockwork construct shuffles forward. At the same time, Tondrek pulls forth what appears to be a melty little man from his pack. Placing him down, he drops to his knees and whispers, 'k, Crafty. Like all those big speachies in the Tavernlight shows we've snuck into: This your time to be a Big Man! It might hurt, but it'll make things shiny and I'll but you back together. Do it for Scary Dark Man! Do it for Doggie! Sniffling a tear, he watches as his little homunculus shuffled forward. It was watching a part of himself go to die.[sblock=Actions]Bomb moves forward to N24 and ]doesn't explode[/url. Crafty moves to O25 to draw attention hopefully (minor, I believe). Tondrek then pulls out his crossbow (minor) and readies a static shock vs the first baddie he sees.[/sblock]

This post made me cry...poor Crafty. Who knew that Tondrek could illicit such emotions in a jaded basterd like myself ;).

This is just one of many awesome Tondrek posts, I just lost this thread for a while.

Kalidrev

First Post
SG: I absolutely LOVE Arcanum! I STILL play that game today! (gotta love that evil helm you can buy from the three sisters, eh? Take it off... put it on... take it off... put it on. Probably a glitch... but sometimes being evil is GOOOOD! lol).

Is Tondrek based off of the main PC character (varies) or off of one of the NPCs?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases