d20pfsrd.com now with more monsters!

jreyst

First Post
Hey, come on by. You know you want to. Everyone else is doing it. Just try it once. The first time is free! It makes you cool and people will respect you more once you do it. Its what all of the cool kids are doing you know.

If that didn't work, then you have some pretty good willpower meaning you'll probably make your Will save vs. my Charm Person spell, but here goes anyway...

"Hey friend! Long time no see! Gee I could sure use some help cleaning up all of the new monster pages on d20pfsrd.com! I know though that since we're such good friends and all that you wouldn't mind helping out a dear old friend, right?"

Ok, roll....

Those who failed must send me a Google ID along with an email saying, "My Will save sucks. Please add me friend!"

As an FYI and status update, I have all of the monsters from the Bestiary added in and generally organized. I just need to get them all to play nice now. Those friggin fast zombies are difficult to corral.

If all of the above begging still failed, at least come on over to d20pfsrd.com and check us out. If you have never been by the weather is nice and sunny. We'd love to have you!

jreyst

First Post
A fantastic piece of work. A much more user-friendly layout than than the official PRD.

Thanks Bouncy - that's one of the main goals of the site. User-friendliness... get what you need quickly and easily without having to dig around forever trying to find something. I hope that you are able to find what you need quickly and easily, one way or another.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases