L4Wrequest_10_3.jpg
[/sblock]
[sblock=Mikara II take 3]
L4Wrequest_10_2.jpg
[/sblock]

Theroc

First Post
Hey Fragsie, quick question:
Would you be able to do an image for a LEB character as well? Or do you only do L4W characters? I'm fine either way, but can't do them myself and rarely find appropriate images.(and you do an amazing job with these!)

Fragsie

Explorer
I certainly will do LEB pics, but as I've said before; people for whom I've already done a portrait will have less priority than first time requesters.

I'll do an updated list of current requests soon.

Theroc

First Post
I certainly will do LEB pics, but as I've said before; people for whom I've already done a portrait will have less priority than first time requesters.

I'll do an updated list of current requests soon.

Seems perfectly reasonable to me. Just figured I'd ask, as a pic of Shanairra would be awesome. Once your requests list is updated, I'll probably post up a request for her to go in the queue if it doesn't seem you're too loaded with them.

Kalidrev

First Post
H.M.Gimlord said:
Right now, I think she looks prettier (no offense Kalidrev ;))

None taken! My mikara is more of a dark slut anyway and not so much "pretty" as "sexy" which is more about action than look, and I happen to agree. Fragsie did a great job of making your Mikara look different enough to be unique and pretty in a very standard elvish way, where as mine is very drow and appropriate to my Mikara.

Once again, a superb job done by our host artist!

BTW: I think version 3 of your Mikara works out rather well with the background blend :)

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Theroc, Shannaira is in my current LEB game. This is what I ended up using for her token after some quick searching. Might be a useful jumping off point.

Shanairra.jpg

Fragsie

Explorer
Ok, here's the current list:

1. H.M.Gimlord - Mikara (waiting for the thumbs up)
  2. ScorpiusRisk - Bell
  3. Kalidrev - Kortauhk (2nd request)
  4. Theroc - Shannaira (2nd request)
  5. Kalidrev - Vistrathis (3rd request)

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Q

Here you go :)

[sblock=Mikara II take 2]
L4Wrequest_10_3.jpg
[/sblock]
[sblock=Mikara II take 3]
L4Wrequest_10_2.jpg
[/sblock]

Take 3 is perfect! I'll take her! Thanks for the hard work and flexibility!

Once again, a superb job done by our host artist!

BTW: I think version 3 of your Mikara works out rather well with the background blend :)

I agree on both counts!

Theroc! Good to see that your computer has recovered from its illness. I need to write you into Land Ho! somehow.

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
I'll think of something creative. Join me in the "Even Newer Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man"

BTW: I included a link to your comrades' posts in the old Hanged Man thread, but I forgot to actually make the link. Click here. That should do it.

And another thing: Dude! You need to clean out your PM inbox! :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases