Discussion: Character Portraits & Requests

Theroc

First Post
[sblock=Base pic I managed to find again, placed here so I won't have to search as much later.]
c8502c239c15c64b209e24af63169dba.jpg

[/sblock]
I'm in no rush or anything and am content to wait, just getting this HERE so I can find it more easily. Took me awhile to find it again. I actually based Shanairra's written description off of this picture and a bit of changes therein.

Fragsie

Explorer
Ok, after a bit of a wait, here are some options for Bell (ScorpiusRisk). I haven't put a weapon on the second because I wasn't sure what type of sword you would want. If you want any additional changes to either of them, just let me know ;)

[sblock=Original Image 1]
3dcg_3s.jpg
[/sblock]
[sblock=Bell Jabson, Option 1]
L4Wrequest_11_1.jpg
[/sblock]
[sblock=Original Image 2]
CLERIC_by_MarioPons.jpg
[/sblock]
[sblock=Bell Jabson, Option 2]
L4Wrequest_11_2.jpg
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Fragsie

Explorer
Kalidrev, I've two possible images that I like for the base image for Kortauhk, what say you take a peek and let me know which you would prefer me to use ;)
[sblock=Possibilities]
barbarian.png

fullimg.jpg
[/sblock]

The current list is as so;

1. Kalidrev - Kortauhk (2nd request)
2. Theroc - Shannaira (2nd request)
3. MetaVoid - Bellegon
4. Neurotic - Cairn
5. pacdidj - Yimayngurr
6. Tomalak - Andrec
7. MetaVoid - Cyr (2nd request)
8. Kalidrev - Vistrathis (3rd request)

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
I like that second image allot! Thanks Fragsie. I think it really captures the fun and care fee attitude that Bell often embodies right now. I think I'll hold onto the other base image though.

It'll be good in a couple of years, I've dumped all my DM credits into her, and shes matured a bit.

She will be wielding a long sword.

Fragsie

Explorer
Any colour changes, or any other details that you would like adding? Do you like the pattern on her forehead, or would you like it removing?

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Nah I think the forehead thing is cute. I'm sure it's inevitable till she has some sort of headband.

If it's doable, her hair could be a little bit blonder, but honestly I'm quite happy.

Kalidrev

First Post
Fragsie,

I like the first image you showed because he's more "stocky", so please use that one. Here are some ideas I have for his equipment (if you can).

Armor: Just make this a thick "band" of fur (supposed to be griffin hide) that crosses from his right shoulder to his left hip. Also, if you can, have
Image:Dragonmark%28warding%29.jpg
Image:Dragonmark%28warding%29.jpg
the attached dragonmark image poking out and mostly visible from under the band of fur over his heart (shrink to scale as needed).

Cloak: A cloak of scaled feathers. I'll give you all the creative license you'd like on this one, but I figure that this would be griffin feathers (golden-brown?)

Sword: a longsword, it's cross guard carved to resemble a series of dark clouds and its blade etched with the design of a lightning bolt striking the very same mountain he stood upon. (Not sure if you can do this, but it would rock if you could!)

Gauntlets: Dark metal gauntlets. Nothing special unless you want to put some kind of faint aura of "force" around them.

Shield: This is a basic large shield. Have fun with this one, as I don't really have in mind anything specific.

Markings: Instead of the normal markings (random patterns of splotches) found on Goliaths, Kortauhk has dark lines of "lightning" running all over his skin. I would prefer a more "natural" lightning look rather than the stylized jagged lightning bolt symbol.

Thanks Fragsie! Can't wait to see how it looks!

Attachments

• Dragonmark(warding).jpg
    Dragonmark(warding).jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 269
Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases