Discussion: Character Portraits & Requests

Rapida

First Post
[sblock=Brenwar Holyshield]
L4Wrequest_05.jpg
[/sblock]
Awesome work Fragsie, I'll go add that to my sheet right now. If you want to find a tower shield and add to the background feel free, but I'm just as happy with what you've done here.

Last edited:

Fragsie

Explorer
I must say; it's quite cool that you like the pic because when I saw it I instantly thought of Brenwar, not through your character description so much as from playing Cheysuli along side him.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
I would like to put forward my LFW Character Bell for consideration.

Description: Bell is a young female of only fourteen years of age. At 5'1 she stands just slightly shorter than a human her age. She's rather thin, though it's hard to tell under her old hide armor. At first glance she appears human, with pale, generally dirty, skin, and pale blonde hair, tied loosely to the back. Upon closer inspection there is a slight otherworldly air about her appearance which has led most to conclude, as well as herself, that she is half-elven.

In addition to her armor, she wears a muslin shirt, loose cotton pants, a leather belt and sturdy boots. A light shield hangs off her belt, on her right hip, and she generally keeps a dagger in her left boot. She wears her Holy Symbol under her shirt.

----

I have had great difficulty finding a picture for her, specifically because she is young, female and wears hide armor. While her current page has her wielding a dagger, that will soon be switched to a sword.

This Is probably the best that I've found so far. I wish she was wearing armor or a cloak, and her hair would need to be paler.

This Is the image I was using, but it's really just a big head.

This seems to be a bit in between. Little more than just the giant face, and we have the cloak. Obviously the hair is wrong.

If you think you have a better image that's awesome. Full character sheet can be found in my sig.

Fragsie

Explorer
Bell has happily been added to the list :) I am hoping to be going home tomorrow, but there's been a fair amount of snow and if the trains aren't running we may be stranded for a few days; just a heads up.

1. CaBaNa - Pok
  2. H.M.Gimlord - Mikara
  3. ScorpiusRisk - Bell

Kalidrev

First Post
You've already done my Crag and supplied a pic for my Mikara (still cracks me up that I stole that name without even realizing it... sorry H.M.! We're SO going to have to have them meet up someday!)

Anyways, I think I'd like to get some pics for my LEB characters. Unfortunately, I don't have any good base pics to run from, but I'd really appreciate it if you could come up with something good for Kortauhk and Vistrathis based on their descriptions. I know I've said it before, but thanks for all of your awesome work Fragsie!

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
I was a little bored at work today and came across some images for Shava, my LEB. I figured I'd try my hand at this, seeing as things seemed like that might easily go together, and I could maybe figure it out half-way blind. What do ya think?

Shava.png

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
You've already done my Crag and supplied a pic for my Mikara (still cracks me up that I stole that name without even realizing it... sorry H.M.! We're SO going to have to have them meet up someday!)
I agree. Hey Fragsie! Thinking it over... if Kalidrev doesn't mind, I wouldn't mind my Mikara bearing a striking resemblance to Kalidrev's, except in brown and green (more brown than green), and with short, brown (or very dirty blonde) hair (that is if you haven't already started on the pic). What say you?

Fragsie

Explorer
Sounds doable, i'd mirror the image too so it doesn't look too similar on forst glance. I haven't started it yet though because I'm still away from home visiting family. I should be home tomorrow around 6pm GMT, would probably have a first draft of Pok by sunday night at the latest, then i'll get started on Mikara :)

Fragsie

Explorer
I was a little bored at work today and came across some images for Shava, my LEB. I figured I'd try my hand at this, seeing as things seemed like that might easily go together, and I could maybe figure it out half-way blind. What do ya think?
[sblock=Picture]
Shava.png
[/sblock]
It's good :) your recolouring is neat, as are your cut outs. Are you using photoshop? If so I could give you a few easy hints and tips that can make a big difference to how well the modifications mesh with the source picture.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases