Discussion: Character Portraits & Requests

Kalidrev

First Post
two images? strange, I only attached one. I did try to add it into the post itself (like on the wiki), but that didn't seem to work quite right, so I attached it instead. PM me your email address and I'll just email you the image :)

pacdidj

First Post
Hey Fragsie, nevermind about a portrait for Yimayngurr. I've been having fun doing some of my own photoshopping after reading your pointers in this thread.

This is what I've got for Yimayngurr at this point

[sblock="Yimayngurr"]Original image

Wonggu.jpg

Yimayngurr portrait

Yimayngurrtake2.jpg

[/sblock]

And here's a portrait I've been working on for a new character concept: Lorax, the warden

[sblock="Lorax"]Original image

lorax.jpg

Lorax Portrait

Lorax.jpg

[/sblock]

pacdidj

First Post
I'm going to make him an abnormally short longtooth shifter, so I guess he will be a shwarf/dwifter after all. He's only going to speak in rhyming couplets. :D

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Rockslide Falcrunn (Rocco Shadowlost)

Rocco is tempest fighter who lost his clan to vampires and was raised by shadar-kai
There is face pic I found somewhere on his character sheet just to show hair color...

I have another request, this one mostly re-coloring:
- needs raven black hair and beard
- needs pale color like someone who lived underground first quarter of life and spent the rest in Shadowfell...

bonus XP for any of the following in order of importance:
- add chainmail to torso, leaving arms bare and tatoos on them visible
- shorten the hair a bit (less wild, more groomed Mohawk)
- remove Aztec like decoration, it should be more along the lines of Shadar-Kai (no specific preferences, Earth Shield themed if you can put it in)
- replace one axe with similarly runed throwing hammer

Base image: Rocco.jpg or Gotrek.jpg, depending on what's easier for you in that order of preference - RECOLORING primary
the rest are references and/or source of details :)

Attachments

• Rocco.jpg
    Rocco.jpg
    331.7 KB · Views: 1,664
  • CA0807_20.jpg
    CA0807_20.jpg
    682.6 KB · Views: 474
  • NPC_Gotrek.jpg
    NPC_Gotrek.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 506
  • WAR_concept_jan09-19.jpg
    WAR_concept_jan09-19.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 6,225
Last edited:

draconisorion

First Post
Fragsie:
Would it be possible to have a portrait made for my Human Avenger, Rigsby Ravenholt?? I dont know how this works so please let me know. Basically he is a young human male (age 17) wielding a fullblade. I would like something that looks like the Avenger portrait but with the colors of the Crosby picture. If you could make the blade Black with silver outlining and blood red runes that would be great. Rigsby has bright orange spiky hair similar to the "Crosby" picture. But he wheres the outfit that is very similar Avenger picture only black with blue trim...if you cant no problem. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Avenger.jpg
    Avenger.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 475
  • Drake_Crosby.jpg
    Drake_Crosby.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 628

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Slightly off topic, but if people are looking for images, the front page of Deviant art had two today that just screamed to be used as character images.

Dark_Lady__s_Chosen_by_OmeN2501.jpg

speed_painted_samurai_22_min_by_torvenius.jpg

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases