Discussion: Character Portraits & Requests

Voda Vosa

First Post
Check here
Steve Argyle | Website 3.0 | Home

He has great, and I mean, awesome profesional work.

kuni.jpg

Aleighcox

First Post
Character Request

I have a rough idea how i want my Druid to look.
A half-spear instead of the sickle and removal of the leopard.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. No color changes, the base image is perfect, just the small changes above.
PZO9011-Druid.jpg

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
All,

I'd like to take suggestions on a picture for Eithal. I'm at a loss here.

For ideas, check out A Simple Dungeon Crawl, and click on the link in my signature.

CrowneVict

First Post
That's a very cool image.

Thanks! It's my first try at combining two pictures (using the free GIMP editor). I got the dark color idea from another bugbear edit floating around out there. Makes him look ominous.

Up to this point, I've really only dabbled in adjusting colors, like turning this Lineage II figurine into a Drow:

ravenportrait.jpg

Last edited:

WEContact

First Post
Well, as long as we're sharing our own work just for kicks, you can see the character portraits I did for Ignatz (as well as the one I did for Caim, the next character I'll be playing here, and Haaku) here. I'm no good with color or digital tools, unfortunately.

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Well, as long as we're sharing our own work just for kicks, you can see the character portraits I did for Ignatz (as well as the one I did for Caim, the next character I'll be playing here, and Haaku) here. I'm no good with color or digital tools, unfortunately.
Did you do these yourself?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases