Discussion: Character Portraits & Requests

CaBaNa

First Post
Kamotz is a shifter (first generation), he looks stuck immediately in between shifting. The picture attached is "when he is using longtooth shifting".

He is a cleric of Death, using a triple headed flail. His sheet is in my sig, and this is copied from there;

Kamotz resembles his Shifter heritage in face and body, silver gray hair adorning his skin. He wears a dark ashen robe with smoky pink accent, when the hood is up his heritage is hard to notice.

Under the robe he wears a cruddy old scale mail wrested from an undead body in Bacarte. The smell of old death therefore clings to Kamotz, and he finds it comforting. The mail is quieted by his robes, however that doesn't stop it from making an unfortunate amount of noise at the worst times possible.

Strapped to his back are two javelins. On the other shoulder rests a scythe that seems well worn, and not by farm work, with dried blood still streaking the handle and blade. At his waist hangs a Triple-headed Flail, shiny and brand new.

Between the javelins and scythe rest a shoddy slingback pack, that snakes around his shoulder and ties in the front of him. Carrying rope for hangings, as well as parts of his climbing gear.

Inside his robes are a number of sewn pouches containing ground bone, ink, paper, feathers, mystic salves, and adventuring supplies. Creating a more pungent odor of death.

END COPY/PASTE

The picture doesn't really have much of that stuff.

Really, I'm just impressed enough with your work above that I'd like to see what you could do with creative license. So go wild, I can always rework the description, because he is a living character.

Thanks for the offer, it seems to have gotten very popular very quickly!

Use either picture that suits your fancy, thanks!

[sblock=Base picture]
Werewolf3.jpg

[/sblock]

[sblock=Other Possible Base]

werewolf2.jpg

[/sblock]

Fragsie

Explorer
How are you guys uploading these pictures? I can never get it to work.

There are a number of ways, the quickest, if the pic you wanna show is already online is to grab the url of the picture (get this from right-click menu on some browsers, on others you'll have to open the image in its own page/tab then copy the url) then place it between ['img] ### ['/img] (without the apostrophes). The other is to get an account with a picture hosting site like photobucket or flickr, then copy the code across from there. If you want the picture to be in an attachment or on your character sheet then you have to upload the file to the wiki.

I've nearly finished Crag; just scouting for a good looking sword for him;)

Fragsie

Explorer
Here ya go Kalidrev. I had fun doin the feet, the swords not perfect, but if you find a better one (more in the right perspective) let me know and i'll swap em over ;)
[sblock=Original]
Warforged_Juggernaut_by_BenWootten.jpg
[/sblock]
[sblock=Finished Portrait of Crag]
L4Wrequest_01.jpg
[/sblock]
Theroc, If either of the following pic will do you (but with dragonborn heads, hand and feet) let me know; I'll prob have some time for yours tomorrow evening.
[sblock=Suggestions for Rujah]
120754_CN_GL.jpg

126200.jpg
[/sblock]
Personaly, I think the second on would work best (body shape, shield already present etc), I can change the mood of the pic with colour and some effects quite easily if you don't want it so... Fluffy:p

Voda Vosa

First Post
Well, I'm begining to learn how to use photoshop for my characters. I have a deviantArt page, if you want to check out. I'm just begining to put color and background to my pencil draws. Tell me what you think:
Original
Lucky_Leng_by_Quesote.jpg

Work in progress:
Work_in_progress__Lucky_leng_by_Quesote.jpg

The link to my deviantart page is on the blue image of my signature. If you have sketches I could try to color them. Will use the training!

Last edited:

Kalidrev

First Post
Awesome work on Crag, Fragsie! Is there any way you could make Crag's shield look like it was shaped out of stone/earth rather than being metal? I love the feet, that looks AWESOME! Would it be hard to add that same effect to his hands/arms or even the rest of his body?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases