Discussion: Character Portraits & Requests

Fragsie

Explorer
Awesome! Now, can I put this somewhere on Rujah's wiki-page? Or is that impossible? I heard some weird stuff about images not working in the wiki.

go to a page on the wiki, in the toolbox sidebar should be an option to upload a file, upload the pic there, this should provide you with some wiki code (something like [[image:Rajuh.jpg]]) that you can plonk on your character sheet :)

CaBaNa

First Post
With darker apparel, less shiny skin and a crest; here is Rajuh:

[sblock=Original]
126200.jpg
[/sblock]
[sblock=Finished Portrait]
L4Wrequest_02_2.jpg
[/sblock]

I've had quite a busy day today doing a poi workshop for a local youth club; my arms are knackered, so I probably won't get to Crag's shield or Rhole (love the concept btw!) until tomorrow.
!!!!

You spin fire as well!? I run dual three foot staves, with 4 inch kevlar ends.

What fuel do you use? For yourself, and for beginners. Have any video anywhere?

Fragsie

Explorer
Thanks again!
No problem :)
!!!!
You spin fire as well!? I run dual three foot staves, with 4 inch kevlar ends.
What fuel do you use? For yourself, and for beginners. Have any video anywhere?
For the workshop we haven't done any fire stuff (would have cost me a fair bit for insurance; giving a load of 13-16 year olds fire to spin around:S) but when I do I usually just use plain ole' paraffin, although the last time we did fire poi we used biofuel. Needed a mini blowtorch to light it, but it burned for ages. No videos but there are loads of photos on my facebook; I'll post a couple here, but if you want to add me on FB then feel free my name is Martyn Flatt from the UK
[sblock=Fire Poi]
6614_142312246527_696726527_3393921_2178476_n.jpg

16137_321446635187_904925187_9632970_47839_n.jpg
[/sblock]
Thanks for all the hard work on the portraits Fragsie! You rock!

Stop it! You're making me blush. :p

Last edited:

CaBaNa

First Post
So you have the two pictures that come closest to my idea for Kamotz, These two are for Veruzak.

[sblock=The favored picture]

Aelfrey.jpg

[/sblock]
[sblock=The only thing resembling the face... but not well...]
m_eladrin4.png

[/sblock]

Veruzak is an eladrin wizard raised by Shadar-kai. He started the IAC, which is a fight club like, arcane, secret society. That happens to be registered in Daunton and Bacarte, with bases popping up all over the Transitive Isles.

This is his description from the character sheet:

Pink pipe smoke wafts wherever Veruzak walks, the odd combination of herbs being smoked creates an aroma that lingers in the wizards wake. Deep orchid robes with smoky pink accents, adorn the Eladrin, and shadows cradle his personage. On the rare occasion his hood drops, his face is a tapestry of tattoo’s, Purple ink tracing arcane marks across the Eladrin features. Magenta orbs peer from beneath heavy lids, constantly vigilant, scrutinizing existence.

Hope that's enough to work with!

________

The fire-spinning pictures are good!

I'll find some of mine, and throw them in here.

That would be a fun way to make my next character!!!

Last edited:

dimsdale

First Post
Nice job with Kamotz!

Grakk looks like the goliath barbarian on the front of pbh2, except with a great blade instead of an axe. Any chance you could copy that one? :) Maybe one day he'll get an axe like that one ... that's if he and his comrades survive the encounter with the rather large menacing demon he just charged while in a state of rage.

Fragsie

Explorer
Sorry guys, I've had a really busy weekend so far and it doesn't seem to be letting up any time soon. Saw the Imaginarium of Dr. Parnasus today and had some friends over for dinner. tomorrow i've got samhain celebrations to arrange and host, then a wedding reception in the evening. I probably won't get to do any photoshopping until sunday eve or monday day time. I'll have to write up a list of the request people have made, i don't want to miss any of you out.

Dimsdale: a simple weapon swap shouldn't be difficult at all. any chance you could find a pic of the sort of sword Grakk uses? there are quite a few weapon pics on the Warhammer Online concept art website (a google search will find it for you).

CaBaNa

First Post
Sounds like a great time! Being busy on the weekend with RL is pretty normal around the boards.

Especially this weekend, as it's my favorite holiday of the year!

Are you going to have huge bon-fires for your samhain celebration? I plan to dress up for halloween, and [sblock=Secret fun!] Ask my girlfriend to marry me! :)[/sblock]

I'm sure you'll spin fire, it's likely I will as well! The weather is perfect for it here this time of year, excepting when it's windy, or raining... Just crisp enough outside that the fire feels nice warming the fingers.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases