Discussion: Character Portraits & Requests

dimsdale

First Post
[sblock=CaBaNa]
what a cool way to do that? Good luck. I asked my wife to marry me while I was at a park underneith a huge beautiful tree. I got down on one knee, asked her the question, and she said yes! When we got up to leave, I realized that I was not in a park, but in someone's backyard! I guess I was too focused on the question. Have a great time.
[/sblock]

ooc: thanks fragsie. I'll check it out

Theroc

First Post
Fragsie, question for you.

Does the offer here extend only to L4W characters? I was wondering if maybe you could do one for my character on LEB sometime. (Once things are less hectic for you and there isn't a line.)

CaBaNa

First Post
Thanks, three more hours and I'll have a verdict.

I'll let you guys know how it went.

That is a really good story dimsdale. Hopefully when I stand, I'll still be in the museum ;)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Thanks, three more hours and I'll have a verdict.

I'll let you guys know how it went.

That is a really good story dimsdale. Hopefully when I stand, I'll still be in the museum ;)
I was going to propose to the wife when I got off the plane from the way back from a bad trip. Unfortunately, I gave her a hint that I was giving her something and she figured it out. So I stalled by giving her something else as I got off the runway. She looked at me funny.

Then, later, when we were getting ready for lunch, she hugged me and felt the large lump in my breast pocket. She asked what it was, I (probably poorly) nonchalantly gave her ring box and said "Why don't you see?" She opened it and there was a ring and a note that said "Marry Me?"

So, technically, I never asked... ;)

Good luck, CBN.

CaBaNa

First Post
Ha Ha! Now that is a story that belongs in a movie.

___EDIT____

Cheers!

Took her to the art museum, proposed at one of our favorite exhibits, from our first date. She got excited, and said YES.

I'm engaged! WooHoo.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases