Discussion: Character Portraits & Requests

Fragsie

Explorer
Hey all, I have another finished pic; Kamotz featured below. When you posted the pic of a cleric from WH40k I remembered reading an article recently that came with a pic that is along those lines, but more detailed and fantasy, so (hoping you wouldn't mind) I went ahead and used it:

[sblock=Original]
EmpirePriestModelNeedRedRobes.jpg
[/sblock]
[sblock=Finished Portrait]
L4Wrequest_03.jpg
[/sblock]
Hope you like it CaBaNa!

After thinking about things, I reckon that people making their first request should have priority over people making a request for a second character (it's only fair), so i've jigged things around a bit.

An updated list:
  1. Dunamin - Rhole
  2. Rapida - Brenwar
  3. Dimsdale - Grakk
  4. CaBaNa - Veruzak
  5. Kalidrev - Mikara

CaBaNa

First Post
!!!!!!

Great picture!

The hands look particularly impressive.

That was an awesome base you got for the picture as well, it's really close to what I had imagined. Better in some ways.

I'm going to add it to Kamotz sheet immediately.

dimsdale

First Post
Dimsdale: a simple weapon swap shouldn't be difficult at all. any chance you could find a pic of the sort of sword Grakk uses? there are quite a few weapon pics on the Warhammer Online concept art website (a google search will find it for you).

Hey Fragsie.

I think Grakk would like any of the four swords shown in image 211 of this link . Let me know if you can make it work. I'm not quite sure what I'm doing here.

thanks

dimsdale

Last edited:

Fragsie

Explorer
Hey Fragsie.

I think Grakk would like any of the four swords shown in image 211 of this link . Let me know if you can make it work. I'm not quite sure what I'm doing here.

thanks

dimsdale

I'm not sure which pic is image 211 :-S could you tell me which month it's from and the file name of the jpeg (like CT1207_02.jpeg) please :p

Voda Vosa

First Post
Well, here are some of my latest drawings, I was wondering if you could color them out, and we both could share the merit of the finished piece. What do you say?

Here are my drawings on DeviantArt
Shadow Thief
Shang Tsung

I have others, if you are willing, go through my deviantArt page (I'm Quesote, the link is also on my signature.) and choose a sketch.

Fragsie

Explorer
Just a quick not to say sorry that I haven't been active on the ole photoshop front for a while; I'm spending all my free time on finishing off my upcoming adventure proposal, should have it done and submitted by the end of this week though, then I'll get on with Rhole's portrait. VV, i'd be happy to do some colouring on one of your pics and will add it to the list, is there one in particular that you would like me to do?

Fragsie

Explorer
Kalidrev, although i'm still happy to mod the pic you provided, there is a lovely female drow pic i've had on my PC for ages, took me a while to find where I got it from, it might fit for Mikara without any mods, let me know what you think:
[sblock]
fullimg.jpg
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases