Discussion: Character Portraits & Requests

CaBaNa

First Post
Thanks for dropping that Shadow Thief in Paid Trip Voda! It looked awesome, and then I open up over here, and there it is.

now we know where he is hiding though! Wha HA HA!

On topic.

Please drop CaBaNa Veruzak, and replace with CaBaNa Pok

this is why...

[sblock=Found Veruzak]

Hadrhune.jpg

[/sblock]

[sblock=Pok base]

20080425_114780_rar_0.jpg

[/sblock]

Thanks for the super nifty Kamotz, I'm still staring at it often, and thinking about how righteous it is!

Voda Vosa

First Post
Just a quick not to say sorry that I haven't been active on the ole photoshop front for a while; I'm spending all my free time on finishing off my upcoming adventure proposal, should have it done and submitted by the end of this week though, then I'll get on with Rhole's portrait. VV, i'd be happy to do some colouring on one of your pics and will add it to the list, is there one in particular that you would like me to do?

Well if you get to my deviantArt page, you'll find Master Jien and the shadow thief, anyone of these would be nice. Master Jien dresses in green and yellow, like the other monk I've submitted here. The shadow thief has grey and black clothes with some leather.
I'll be looking forward to see the result!

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Fragsie. I'll go ahead and get in the queue:

[sblock=Concept Picture for Mikara (Not Kalidrev's)]
dragon360_05.jpg
[/sblock]

She just needs shorter hair and color.

Fragsie

Explorer
Hey guys, I know i've been absent from here longer than I said I would be, sorry bout that. I've had a chance tonight to do a little work on Rhole, if you could let me know what you think Dunamin, and what else you want doing;
[sblock=Rhole take 1]
L4Wrequest_04.jpg
[/sblock]

Dunamin

First Post
Hey guys, I know i've been absent from here longer than I said I would be, sorry bout that. I've had a chance tonight to do a little work on Rhole, if you could let me know what you think Dunamin, and what else you want doing;
[sblock=Rhole take 1]
L4Wrequest_04.jpg
[/sblock]
Hey Fragsie, that goatee looks amazing! Great job. :)

Respectfully, I do think the eyes make him seem too sinister, however. They would be very nice for a heavy metal kind of feel, but Rhole is a pretty comical catch-all rockstar. Any chance of something more like Adam Phillip's take?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UqFPujRZWo"]Link[/ame]

Thanks again!

Fragsie

Explorer
So you want the eyes open? I don't know how good that will look, as i'll have to rebuild lids n lashes, but i'll give it a go n get back to you :)

Dunamin

First Post
So you want the eyes open? I don't know how good that will look, as i'll have to rebuild lids n lashes, but i'll give it a go n get back to you :)
I just figured that might be the most distinguishing feature of 4E gnomes, but don't sweat it if it doesn't work out. I'm open to most other visual adjustments you feel would be appropriate for Rhole's character. :)

Tomalak

First Post
I'd like to get into the queue if I may, with my upcoming warden character.
I'd like to use either photo below:
[sblock=one]
river-phoenix.jpg
[/sblock][sblock=two]
River-Phoenix-3.jpg
[/sblock]

He's a shifter, but I'd like his portrait to be in non-shifted state. So the changes I imagine are mainly an exaggeration of normal human facial hair, in addition to blurring the modern clothing, if you can. If you can think of any other way to make him look more like a longtooth shifter in non-shifted form, please play around with the image. thanks!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases