Second Darkness [Pathfinder] IC

Tinker Gnome

Explorer
Claud notices the person pulling the weapon and immediately moves a little closer.

I know this may be a little foolish, but I must stop him from causing any harm to anyone, even if it gets me hurt. And I do not want to accidentally hit anyone with my lightning blast. Claud thinks.

Claud murmurs the words to a simple spell and casts a light spell on the man's clothes.

OOC:Okay, I got confused with my PBPs. Hehehe...

Claud is going to cast a Light spell on the man with the weapon to illuminate him so that even if he tries to make a break for it it will be easy to see him. It says the effect is immobile, but can be cast on a movable object. I guess his clothes count as a movable object? I am not sure of the lighthing in the tavern, but it is all I can think to do right now.

IC: Everyone! Man with a weapon drawn here, right at the entrance! Claud yells.

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
Nakeb Gutterik, dwarven ranger

Nakeb frowns as he catches sight of what's going on in the unclosed lavatory. He looks around to try to catch the eye of one of his fellows, but all the damnable Talls around don't make that especially easy.

"Signal should be obvious..." he mutters, shaking his head, but moves to knock on the door.

"Sir, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to stop your casting, please," he says in his best gruff voice.

[sblock=OOC] Intimidate +5? Not sure if it's applicable here.[/sblock]

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Lyra was about to head to pick up and hand the chips to the woman but then she hears Claud yelling a warning. Moving closer she takes a closer look at the man.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Nakeb: 100 xp for bringing teh funnah.

As you approach the door he turns and gestures through the opening.

Everyone but Nakeb, because he was looking away, make a will save.
With the pointing of his finger you hear a small boom or pop. Everyone else sees fireworks erupt from a brazier on the far wall.

ghostcat

First Post
Things were fairly quite and Ti was looking around thinks that this was money for old rope, when suddenly everything starts happening at once.

Ignoring the woman who had dropped her chips, Ti was just about to go assist Claud, when the whole room exploded. Thinking fast, Ti decides that the dropped chips were possibly a signal. However, while the lady needs to be keep under observation, the armed man is more of an immediate threat. Therefore, Ti continues to approach the man marked by Claud.

[sblock=save]Will save for fireworks (1d20+6=20)
I am assuming that 20 is a save, if not let me know and I will edit the above.[/sblock]

Theroc

First Post
[sblock=Will save]
1d20+1=19

I can't really do an IC post until I know whether Remili resisted whatever it was, or if he was affected... since if he isn't affected, he wouldn't notice it, would he?
[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Nakeb Gutterik, dwarven ranger

Nakeb: 100 xp for bringing teh funnah.

((OOC: Hooray funny. :) ))

As you approach the door he turns and gestures through the opening.

With the pointing of his finger you hear a small boom or pop. Everyone else sees fireworks erupt from a brazier on the far wall.

Hearing the commotion, Nakeb sets his jaw, kicks the door open and draws his pick from the sheath he's made it on his back.

"That's enough of that," the dwarf growls. "Now drop the scroll and anything else you have that goes boom or hurts people, or they'll have to use that chamber pot behind you to carry off what's left of your skull!"

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Those that made a DC 13 or higher are not blinded by the spell. Those that did not make it are blinded as bright light springs forth from the brazier.

Around you scores of people start crying out as though they were struck by the gods. It becomes a madhouse as people start wondering around blindly. Some fall to the ground while others seem to be fine.

Those that can see also see that there are 6 men that are not guards with swords drawn. They're moving in the direction of the chest of gold. As is the one eyed woman.

Nakeb, you can take a swing at the caster.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases