Second Darkness [Pathfinder] IC

Theroc

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Invisiblecastle is down. Remili has a +9 to his stealth check, if you would like to roll his check by hand. If you'd like, I could roll via another method, but would be unable to link the results. Lemme know if you want me to do the roll.[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Nakeb Gutterik, dwarven ranger

The caster in the john speaks. Step aside. We don't want to hurt anyone. He takes a step back. 5ft step is all he can do. Nakeb make a will save.

[sblock=OOC]IC is still down. Nakeb's will save is +4, +6 if this is a spell or spell-like ability. I'll hold off posting a response until I know the results of the save[/sblock]

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Remili manages to stay hidden from his target. rolled 1 vs your 10 for stealth. bad rolls on both sides. Lyra steps up to take a swing at one of the thugs. The attack misses as he ducks. Nakeb sees a bright light go off in his face as the caster completes his spell. It seemed to have no ill effect.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Lightning springs forth from Rorgar once again. This time scoring a hit on the one-eyed woman.

That ends the 2nd round.

jkason

First Post
Start of the 3rd round.

Initiative order
Nakeb
Ti
Bad guys
Remili
Lyra
Claud
Rorgar

((OOC: Nakeb had to make a Will save. IC is still down, but I put the modifiers above (+4, +6 if vs. spell or SLA). I'm holding off actions until barring a result, since I'm not sure if failure would impact Nakeb's ability to act))

jkason

First Post
Nakeb Gutterik, dwarven ranger

((OOC: Found it. I usually read the boards with the 'White 2' style, so the white text didn't show up. Sorry 'bout that.))

Nakeb frowns at the attempt to disable him.

"That'll be enough of that!" the dwarf growls, trying to grab and restrain the caster. In his anger, however, he's not nearly as nimble as he might hope to be.

[sblock=OOC]Since the caster still hasn't made any kind of lethal attack, figured I'd try out the PF grapple rules. Sadly, Nakeb doesn't do so well, and still has to take an AoO for the attempt:

Combat Maneuver roll (grapple) (1d20+6=9)[/sblock]

ghostcat

First Post
Shaking his head to clear it, Ti's senses slowly clear.

As his head clears he sees the woman is still standing and appears to be attempting to steal the gold. Ti quickly runs across the room and takes a flying kick at woman's head.

[sblock="Mechanics"]Chan Ti round 3 Attack / Damage (1d20+2=14, 1d6+1=6)

I forgot Lyra's Bless, so that is 15 to hit.

Not sure if this is a hit or not.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases