Second Darkness [Pathfinder] IC

Walking Dad

First Post
Rorgar

"Please, anyone calm down and continue the games. The situation is znder control." Rorgar assures the patrons remembering the job he has taken.

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Stats]
Rorgar
AC 17 (T14, FF13), HP 21/21, F +6,R+3,W+7

Spells prepared
o - Detect Magic, Guidance, Resistance, Purify Food & Drink
1 - Cure Light Wounds, Longstrider, Shillelagh - Obscuring Mist

Bolts remaining: 2/7

[/sblock][/sblock]

ghostcat

First Post
Suddenly finding that his opponent has run off and that there is nobody else to fight, Ti turned his attention to the fallen woman. Although he has no healing skills, he can at least check to see if she is still breathing. "This one appeared to be the leader, I think she is still alive. Can anyone heal her so we can question her?"

Theroc

First Post
"Bloody cowards, trying to steal my gold!" Remili grumbled to himself, putting his bow away, trying to fade back into the crowd so as not to draw attention to the fact that he was armed within the confines. He did not recall a rule against weapons, but people tend to look at it the wrong way when you look serious enough to use them.

Tinker Gnome

Explorer
Claud walks up to Lyra.

I am sorry I could not be of more help during the battle. It looks like things are starting to calm down somewhat now. Let us see what we can do about the situation now.

Damnit! Why did I have to be so useless during the fight? Oh, right, that damned spell blinded me, I am still seeing spots because of it. Claud thinks to himself.

Walking Dad

First Post
Rorgar

"I will not channel the power of nature for her, but I can see if I can help her by myself." Rorgar says and treats the woman's wounds.

[sblock=OOC]
Heal (1d20+8=28)
nat 20... naturally out of combat...

[sblock=Stats]
Rorgar
AC 17 (T14, FF13), HP 21/21, F +6,R+3,W+7

Spells prepared
o - Detect Magic, Guidance, Resistance, Purify Food & Drink
1 - Cure Light Wounds, Longstrider, Shillelagh - Obscuring Mist

Bolts remaining: 2/7

[/sblock][/sblock]

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Rorgar stops the bleeding. It'll be some time before she's able to answer any questions.

When questioned all the caster will say is "We were hired by some man. We didn't get a name. We were supposed to meet him at the warf when the job was complete."

jkason

First Post
Nakeb Gutterik, dwarven ranger

Once it's clear the caster will be of no further use, he makes sure to gag him in case he has any nasty spells that don't need his hands for casting.

"Think we need to check in with the boss, yes? Not sure how well we did at keeping peace, I'm afraid, though at least they didn't get the gold. And if he's shutting down for the day after this, I think we might be wanting to take a stroll warfside." The last comes with a rakish wink.

ghostcat

First Post
Ti watches Rorgar administer first aid to the woman. "Well what do we do with her now? I suggest tying her up and putting her in the staff room. That way Mr Vancaskerkin can deal with her when she comes round." Ti will then ask one of the bar staff where he can find some rope or cord. He then ties the woman up, thinks a minute, remembers she is a magic user and gags her. "Can someone help me carry her to the staff area. We ought to move him as well. he says nodding to the castor.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Saul walks back into the room. What in the Abyss happened here? Saul looks around the room and sees the place is a mess as customers that stayed start demanding their money back.

Saul then walks up to Ti. What are you doing? Why are you trying to tie them up? Were we robbed?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases