Second Darkness [Pathfinder] IC

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
[Will Remili need a stealth check to remain hidden? Also, how far is he from the thieves?]
You can use stealth to move around. If you make a full move you'll reach any one of the thieves but at a -5. You can do at half speed for no penalty but will take another round to reach anyone.

Theroc

First Post
You can use stealth to move around. If you make a full move you'll reach any one of the thieves but at a -5. You can do at half speed for no penalty but will take another round to reach anyone.

[sblock=OOC]
I don't need to 'reach' them, I need to shoot them. Remili is going to use his bow to fire at them. How far does he need to move in order to be within 30' of the bandits? Once Remili's there, I can fire at one of them.[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Nakeb Gutterik, dwarven ranger

Nakeb stands waiting for the caster to twitch.

"I'll take that as a surrender," Nakeb says when the caster doesn't seem to respond. He drops his pack to the ground.

"There's a climbing kit in there. You're going to reach in and pull out some rope so we make sure you're not going anywhere."

[sblock=OOC]I figure looking for the kit himself would qualify as distracting, but dropping the pack is a free action, so he'll let the caster be distracted, instead. ;)[/sblock]

Theroc

First Post
Remili will shoot at one of the bandits closest to the treasure that he can get a clear shot to, knocking an arrow from his concealed location, and letting the arrow fly.

[sblock=Actions]
Fire an arrow at one of the bandits.
IC roll is Attack/Damage/Sneak attack damage
1d20+6=19, 1d6=2, 1d6=3
Given that they dunno I'm attacking, I'm guessing they'd be denied dexterity to AC, so that'd be 19 against FF AC, for 2-5 damage.
Remili will then attempt to slip back out of sight after this, if possible, to remain 'undetected'. What Stealth DC would I be shooting towards with that?
If Remili doesn't see a viable hiding route, he'll draw his rapier and advance towards them.[/sblock]

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Ti is stunned as a flash of light goes off in his face. Stunned for 1 round.
Remili takes a shot at a thug near the gold. He hits him square in the back as he trys to subdue the guard. The thug is hurt but still standing. Nakeb takes off his pack and tosses it at the feet of the caster. The caster studies the bag but seems not to comply. Rorgar starts chanting in his native tongue. Lightning flies from his outreached hand in the direction of the one-eyed woman. She barely has a chance to dodge as the lighning goes by. The smell of burnt hair is in the air.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
With that we start the 2nd round. If there are questions or comments about previous round we can always retcon if needed.

Initiative order
Nakeb
Ti
Bad guys
Remili
Lyra
Claud
Rorgar

ghostcat

First Post
Ti's opponent casts a spell and suddenly instead of attacking the woman, he takes a backward step. He grabs hold of his head and starts shaking it vigorously, as if trying to clear it.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
The caster in the john speaks. Step aside. We don't want to hurt anyone. He takes a step back. 5ft step is all he can do. Nakeb make a will save.
The one-eyed woman sees Ti take a step back and she moves away to help the caster.
5 of the thugs continue to take out the guards near the money. The one shot in the back turns looking for his attacker. Stealth roll to stay hidden.*

* If there is one already then there is no need. I may have missed it.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases