Second Darkness [Pathfinder] IC

Theroc

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Um... dunno if it's my turn but i'll post this now so I don't hold things up.[/sblock]

Remili would grin, nocking another arrow as he chose a new thief to execute for his crimes...

[sblock=Actions]
Remili would attempt to remain hidden, Stealth modifier=+9, then choose the next nearest bandit, remaining within 30', firing another arrow.

Attack bonus=+5 Damage=1d6+1d6(Sneak attack)[/sblock]

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Nakeb takes a swing at the caster with his pick. He scores a hit. Ti take a couple of swings at the nearest thug but misses.

"I tried to be reasonable. You force my hand."The caster takes out a wand and speaks the command word as he touches Nakeb with it. Rolled 13 to hit touch AC. 3 points of damage on a 1d6 roll. The wand crackles with electricity. The thug that Ti swung at takes a swing and makes contact dealing 2 points of nonlethal damage. The thug nearest Lyra takes a swing at her and misses.

Remili shoots at one of the thugs from cover and hits. It's a solid shot but doesn't take him down.

Last edited:

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Lyra drops below the oncoming swing and swiftly retaliates with an upward thrust of her sword's handle.

[sblock=OOC] So IC seems to be down... Again... Anyways, just normal attack +6, dmg 2d6+3[/sblock]

Last edited:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
We need to find a new way to roll dice and post the results if the site keeps going down.

Just a bit unclear. Nonlethal attack?

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Lyra brings the sword up and guts the man like a fish. He takes a moment to look down as his insides are now on the outside before he falls.*

*still alive but dying.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases