Second Darkness [Pathfinder] IC

jkason

First Post
Nakeb Gutterik, dwarven ranger

"I tried to be reasonable. You force my hand."The caster takes out a wand and speaks the command word as he touches Nakeb with it. Rolled 13 to hit touch AC. 3 points of damage on a 1d6 roll. The wand crackles with electricity.

"Reasonable? Robbing and blinding folk is reasonable?" teh ranger says, flummoxed. Then electricity cracks and he smells the ozone stench where his arm hair has been singed. Color rises in his face and he wraps his free hand around the pick handle.

"And now you're trying to cook me? Not on your best day, you little hedge wizard."

With that, he swings the pick again, this time with the power of both of his stocky arms behind it.

[sblock=OOC]2-handed heavy pick attack. (1d20+4=16, 1d6+3=6)[/sblock]

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
ghostcat, you could have left the post. I would have taken it as your action after Nakeb. No harm done.

Nakeb takes a swing at the caster with fury in his eyes. The caster shifts back just a little as the pick grazes his belly.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Ti's swings prove ineffective as the thug dodges.

The thug becomes over confident and and tries a round house kick that misses. The other thugs make attempts to flee. The caster tries again to use the wand on Nakeb but Nakeb brings his pick up to block the wand just in time.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I noticed we skipped Rorgar and moved right into the 5th round. Rorgar if you'd like you can take your action before we continue.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Remili, you're up. Lyra wants to kick ass and chew bubblegum and she's all out of gum.:p Rorgar can take 2 actions to make up for missing out last round.

Walking Dad

First Post
ooc: Sorry, just back from the holidays. How many lightning arcs has Rorgar remaining? He will throw them on the caster, if available.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
You have 7/day. You used 3 so far. 4th round you were skipped. I'll let you use it twice in the 5th round to make up for it. The caster is within range.

Walking Dad

First Post
Rorgar

Like a lightning storm, Rorgar releses more arcs at the enemy caster.

[sblock=OOC]

Standard: Lightning Arcs (1d20+3=6, 1d6+1=4, 1d20+3=14, 1d6+1=5) on the other enemy caster, maybe the second hits.

[sblock=Stats]
Rorgar
AC 17 (T14, FF13), HP 21/21, F +6,R+3,W+7

Spells prepared
o - Detect Magic, Guidance, Resistance, Purify Food & Drink
1 - Cure Light Wounds, Longstrider, Shillelagh - Obscuring Mist

Bolts remaining: 2/7

[/sblock][/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases