Second Darkness [Pathfinder] IC

Theroc

First Post
Remili would attempt to pick off one of the wounded bandits, giving preference to those who seem already injured, and are close enough for him to aim at more... vulnerable parts of the body. Letting loose his arrow, the man attempted to exact vengeance for the attempted theft of his prize.

[sblock=Actions]
Shoot the most injured bandit within 30' if non are withing 30', hit the most injured one1d20+5=17, 1d6=1, 1d6=2[/sblock]

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Electricity shoots from Rorgars hands. The first bolt misses the caster and nearly hits Nakeb in the back of the head. The second one finds its mark and takes the caster down.

Remili fires at the closest wounded thug he sees. His arrow hits and the thug goes down.

jkason

First Post
Nakeb Gutterik, dwarven ranger

Electricity shoots from Rorgars hands. The first bolt misses the caster and nearly hits Nakeb in the back of the head. The second one finds its mark and takes the caster down.

Remili fires at the closest wounded thug he sees. His arrow hits and the thug goes down.

Nakeb starts as electricity arcs past his ear, and spins to see the source as the caster falls.

"Oi! Appreciate the assist, but I think you fried a whisker or three with that one!" the dwarf says half-joking. Realizing the fight isn't over, he scans the room, trying to determine which of the opponents still in play is closest.

[sblock=OOC]If any of them are unobstructed, he'd prefer to drop his pick and take a bowshot on them. If there are no good shots, he'll weigh in with his pick attacking the closest.[/sblock]

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
By now most of the noncombatants have moved out of the way. With their bosses down the thugs are fleeing. You have a clean shot to shoot any of them in the back.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Start of the 6th round. Claud you may act this round in your initiative order.

Initiative order
Nakeb
Ti
Bad guys
Remili
Lyra
Claud
Rorgar

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases