Second Darkness [Pathfinder] IC

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I'm playing pretty loose here. I want everyone to have a chance and have fun. I'll hand wave things when I can. If you want to take my roll and the miss I'm ok with that too.

Walking Dad

First Post
Rorgar

Not being vengeful and seeing that they left the money behind, Rorgar refrains from shooting them in the back. But he keeps watchful, if there is another danger and the first attack was only a ruse.

[sblock=OOC]

full defense

[sblock=Stats]
Rorgar
AC 17 (T14, FF13), HP 21/21, F +6,R+3,W+7

Spells prepared
o - Detect Magic, Guidance, Resistance, Purify Food & Drink
1 - Cure Light Wounds, Longstrider, Shillelagh - Obscuring Mist

Bolts remaining: 2/7

[/sblock][/sblock]

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Lyra steps in to stand next to the chest and lowers the tip of her sword to the ground. Leaning on her sword she waits to see if anyone else wants to have a try.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
With a cry of "No Mercy!" Remili takes another shot at a fleeing thug and hits him square in the back. Claud who finally gets his wits about him lets a bolt of electricity fly and hits one of the thugs but he keeps running. Rorgar and Lyra both take up overwatch positions and keeps a keen eye out for more trouble.

jkason

First Post
Nakeb Gutterik, dwarven ranger

Nakeb sighs as a good contingent of the troublemakers flees, but quickly busies himself with those remaining. He checks on the caster, trying to stabalize him as he calls to his companions.

If we let 'em all bleed out, there's no one to point us to the brains behind this little mess, right?"

[sblock=OOC]Untrained Heal check to stabilize. (1d20+3=21)[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases