Second Darkness [Pathfinder] IC

jkason

First Post
Nakeb Gutterik, dwarven rogue

Saul walks back into the room. What in the Abyss happened here? Saul looks around the room and sees the place is a mess as customers that stayed start demanding their money back.

Saul then walks up to Ti. What are you doing? Why are you trying to tie them up? Were we robbed?

"The money's fine," Nakeb assures their employer, "Though this lot--" here he nudges the bound and gagged caster with one of his feet--"and a few others who were faster were ready to get it no matter the heads they broke. They were organized. And they were hired, though we don't know who did the hirin' yet."

ghostcat

First Post
Ti prods the woman with his foot. "It looks like this one is their leader. But she's not the one who employed them.

Anyway, what shall we do with them? They are still alive."

Theroc

First Post
Remili simply tried to find an innocuous place to place himself, quickly realizing he'd be spotted before he could slip away, due to the crowd disappearing in the scuffle, so he simply sat back down at a table(and put away his weapons), appearing to be waiting for things to resume.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Saul says "My people will take care of them. Why don't the 5 of you join me in my office? I think I have further use for you. I'm sure I can make it worth your trouble."

Tinker Gnome

Explorer
Ah, I suppose I can talk to you later Lyra. Claud says.

Claud then approaches Vancercaskin.

I suppose I would mot mind hearing what you have to offer Claud says.

This guy is a little odd. He does not seem to mind that a fight just broke out in his tavern. Claud thinks to himself.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Indeed. Don't worry young man. The spell was sneaky one. Lyra pats Claud on the shoulder. Let's find out what the boss wants. She says as she walks after the others.

Walking Dad

First Post
Rorgar

"As you wish. But don't be to rough to the woman... yet. I don't like to waste my healing talents." Rorgar confirms, ready to follow.

[sblock=OOC]
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2383754/
[sblock=Stats]
Rorgar
AC 17 (T14, FF13), HP 21/21, F +6,R+3,W+7

Spells prepared
o - Detect Magic, Guidance, Resistance, Purify Food & Drink
1 - Cure Light Wounds, Longstrider, Shillelagh - Obscuring Mist

Bolts remaining: 2/7

[/sblock][/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Nakeb Gutterik, dwarven ranger

Nakeb shrugs. "Well, that was a better reactinon than I'd expect," he says, brightening slightly. He then moves to join the others.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Walking past the rich looking man who had helped them, Lyra slaps him on the shoulder. You did well boy, why don't you join us?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases