Second Darkness [Pathfinder] IC

Theroc

First Post
Remili winced slightly at the slap, before smiling politely. "I'm just here to play the games here and win my money... and... well... let's say I don't like cheaters..." He said simply, looking about as if he expects everyone to return and the game to resume shortly.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I don't think the games will continue for a while, but it's your call. I bet the owner is grateful for your help though. Lyra says and heads after the others.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Saul looks at Remili. "You took great pains to stay unnoticed.Come with us if you'd like. I might be able to use you also."

Saul leads everyone to his office. "Have a seat folks."
He takes a seat himself and begins.
"Back in my misspent youth I was involved in a gang here in town. Actually I was the leader of said gang for some time. That's all behind me now. I'm a business man now.

I recognize the spell caster you fought. I believe his name is Angvar. I've seen him around. He's the leader of a group of small time thugs. I'm not suprised he tried to pull something.

This is why I asked you here. I could use people like you working with me. Sometimes stuff like this happens and I need someone I can trust to take care of it. Maybe even catch them before it happens. I'm willing to pay each of you 10 gold pieces a week plus a cut of the weekly earnings here at the Gold Goblin."

Last edited:

Tinker Gnome

Explorer
I am still suspicious of this guy, but maybe I can work for him and see what he is up to. Keep an eye on him. Claud thinks to himself.

I am willing to work for you, Mr. Vancercaskin. Claud says.

ghostcat

First Post
This was just the sort of offer that Chan Ti was looking for when he approached the Golden Goblin. So of course he is extremely interested. However, it never hurts to play hard to get and anyway he needs a place to stay and he knows that Saul has the staff room. "Throw in accommodation and I'm in. he says.

Theroc

First Post
Remili's attention was obviously drawn by the mention of payment, and he immediately rose from his seat. "If you can provide accomodations for myself as well for the duration of my employment, I do believe we will have ourselves a very agreeable business deal, Mr. Vancercaskin. I look forward to doing business with you." He extended his hand with an extremely pleasant smile on his face.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I am on a mission to find out about the darkness on the sky but maybe I can afford a small distraction. Lyra says as she nods.

jkason

First Post
Nakeb Gutterik, dwarven ranger

"I'm lookin' into the same thing Lyra is, but gotta put food on the table while doing the hobby research, I suppose. Why not," Nakeb agrees.

"Now, since we're talkin' about trouble, from what they were saying this little group weren't behind this so much as contracted for it. Sounds like there's someone else pulling strings. Might be worth looking into to avoid more surprises like this one."

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Saul agrees. Yes looking into it will be the first job I'd ask you to handle. Quietly if you please.

As you talk Saul's assistant comes in with what appears to be the belongs of the criminals.
These items belong to you. With my thanks for doing a good job in dealing with the thieves.

I'll post what it is when I remember to bring the book to work or get a chance at home tomorrow.

Walking Dad

First Post
Rorgar

"You can have my unique talents. But if I find a strong lead regarding the blot, I will inform you of my leaving." Rorgar confirms, making no promises for the duration of the contract.

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Stats]
Rorgar
AC 17 (T14, FF13), HP 21/21, F +6,R+3,W+7

Spells prepared
o - Detect Magic, Guidance, Resistance, Purify Food & Drink
1 - Cure Light Wounds, Longstrider, Shillelagh - Obscuring Mist

Bolts remaining: 2/7

[/sblock][/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads