Second Darkness [Pathfinder] IC

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
These carvings on the shaft. Standard markings of Acadamae items. This one would seem to give a shocking jolt when activated. The activation word is carved here. Very small, but you can read it. Lyra is almost about to give a lecture on the standardised markings that the school uses, but decides better of it. The scroll is one for a spell of shrinking.

Any of the other items don't seem to radiate magic. She says as she looks at the pile. And certainly, I don't have use for such bracers. She nods for Ti's request. Let's take a look at the docks then?

[sblock=OOC]Hehee... I'm getting fun vibes from Lyra. A scholar, a death-priestess and a raging beast. All in one package :D Damn, it took some searching to find a guild that could be a logical maker of the wand. Not owning any pf books I had to go with the wiki and what little tidbits Aeson sent me :D Hopefully the Acadamae makes sense[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Rorgar

"Sure, take them. Better put them to use than waste them in some backpack." Rorgar assures Ti. Then he looks to Lyra: "I'm ready to go. But I would avoid the water itself. Some strange... 'animals' in there."

[sblock=OOC]
Used most of my bolts, but still have all HP and spells.

I got one healing spell prepared. Does Lyra channel positive or negative energy? Positive is a nice healing boost.

[sblock=Stats]
Rorgar
AC 17 (T14, FF13), HP 21/21, F +6,R+3,W+7

Spells prepared
o - Detect Magic, Guidance, Resistance, Purify Food & Drink
1 - Cure Light Wounds, Longstrider, Shillelagh - Obscuring Mist

Bolts remaining: 2/7

[/sblock][/sblock]

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
[sblock=OOC]@WD Yeah, Lyra channels positive. Good for dispatching undead :D
So yep, I have some healing to dish if needed.[/sblock]

Tinker Gnome

Explorer
Ah, thank you Lyra. I really should practice at figuring out these sorts of things for myself. I never exactly had a formal education in the arcane arts, although I still know quite a bit.

If no one has any objections then I am going to be taking the wand and the scroll.

Walking Dad

First Post
Rorgar

"As we don't have any real information, we are reduced to winging it." Rorgar explains. "We could only talk in advance what everybody is capable to do. I, for example, can conjure a fog cloud, in the case we have to regroup."

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Stats]
Rorgar

Spells prepared

[/sblock][/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Nakeb Gutterik, dwarven ranger

"Well, we do have what's left of that rabble," the dwarf says, indicating with a jerk of his headthe captured theives. "Suppose we want to drag one of them along to point us in a helpful direction?

"As to what I can bring ... well, I'm a fair shot mostly, and a decent tracker, though that's usually not in the city."

ghostcat

First Post
Responding to Rorgar, Ti says "Well I am more a close in and personal sort of fighter. Although I can sneak up on people if the situation requires it."

Tinker Gnome

Explorer
I guess I can take the wand and scroll. Claud thinks to himself.

I am a Sorcerer who has a connection to the plane of Air. I am only truly just beginning to practice my craft, but I believe that I have potential. I am ready to go to the docks whenever everyone else is ready. Claud says to everyone.

Walking Dad

First Post
Rorgar

"Fine, sounds like Nakeb and Ti do the front. Our sorcerer friend away from melee. And Lyra and me in the middle. Sounds like a plan?" Rorgar asks.

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Stats]
Rorgar

Spells prepared

[/sblock][/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads