Second Darkness [Pathfinder] IC

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Saul suggests, Any weapons and armor you don't want could be sold to the city watch. I do mean you might be able to. They could ask a lot of questions about where you got them. I might know a guy that knows a guy that could take them off your hands.

Tinker Gnome

Explorer
Claud nods at Rorgar.

Yes, I would like to be kept away from the front lines for the most part. One of my spells does require me to get a little closer to my opponent however, but I would like to be protected by someone else.

Claud then turns his attention to Saul.

I have no weapons that need to be sold, but I am sure my companions here might.

ghostcat

First Post
"I think it best that you sell the weapons and armor for us Mr Vancaskerkin. We'll trust you to get the best price you can for us. Ti says. Realising that someone has to make a move, otherwise they would be there all day, Ti gets up and heads towards the door. looking back over his shoulder he says "Coming" to the others.

jkason

First Post
Nakeb Gutterik, dwarven ranger

Nakeb shrugs. "If we trust you to pay us, don't see why we can't trust you to sell the rest," the dwarf says easily. As Ti rises to leave, he adjusts his backpack and checks his quiver.

"Might as well see what we can see, you're right," he agrees. "The less time we give quarry to go to ground, the better."

Walking Dad

First Post
Rorgar

"Right, let's do this!" Rorgar says as he follows the others.

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Stats]
Rorgar
AC 17 (T14, FF13), HP 21/21, F +6,R+3,W+7

Spells prepared
o - Detect Magic, Guidance, Resistance, Purify Food & Drink
1 - Cure Light Wounds, Longstrider, Shillelagh - Obscuring Mist

Bolts remaining: 2/7

[/sblock][/sblock]

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
After discussing the loot division the party moves on to investigate the wharf. The wharf district is a bustling hub of activity with ships arriving and leaving and dock works attempting to get their job done. It's loud and crowded and smells of fish.
[sblock=ooc] Please no mom jokes.lol[/sblock]

Tell me what you guys do once you get there.

Walking Dad

First Post
Rorgar

"Shall we ask around for this Angvar? Or has someone a better idea?" Rorgar asks as he looks around.

[sblock=OOC]
Trying to see if someone is following us.

[sblock=Stats]
Rorgar
AC 17 (T14, FF13), HP 21/21, F +6,R+3,W+7

Spells prepared
o - Detect Magic, Guidance, Resistance, Purify Food & Drink
1 - Cure Light Wounds, Longstrider, Shillelagh - Obscuring Mist

Bolts remaining: 2/7

[/sblock][/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Nakeb Gutterik, dwarven ranger

Rorgar

"Shall we ask around for this Angvar? Or has someone a better idea?" Rorgar asks as he looks around.

Nakeb shakes his head. "Might as well. I'm in and out of the city, but don't know the place well enough to know who's the go-to for the skinny on folk."

Remove ads