Second Darkness [Pathfinder] IC

Tinker Gnome

Explorer
I agree that trying to find Angvar is the best course of action right now. Unfortunately I would not be the best person to do so. I am very charming and handsome I know, but I was never very good at finding out information. I imagine Remili might be good at finding out where he is. Claud says and looks over to Remili, a smile on his face.

ghostcat

First Post
Ti is not too sure that simply asking about Angvar will work. However, he does not have a better idea so is prepared to go along with the plan. In the worst case it will end up with the party being ambushed. "I have some small skill in finding information, so I will assist Remili if he is willing. I suggest you others keep close as I suspect that the most likely outcome will be some form of ambush."

Theroc

First Post
"If this Angvar is running things in this neighborhood, asking around for him is certainly inviting trouble. Particularly if any of his employees got a good look at us. I'd rather not have to kill anyone else if I could possibly avoid it. However, I cannot think of another option at present, since no one has any information on the man."

ghostcat

First Post
"Come on then Remili. The sooner we start, the sooner we finish." says Ti. He sets off to start questioning peope, looking over his shoulder to make sure that Remili is following.

Ti will help Remili in gathering information about Angvar. At the same time he will try to determine whether what he is been told is the truth or if they are been set up.

[sblock=OOC]Assist Remili with gather Information (Diplomacy = +5)
Sense Motive = +7[/sblock]

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
First person you come across looks like an old sea salt.
old%20sailor%20lo%20res.jpg

What can I do fer ya, matey?

ghostcat

First Post
[sblock=OOC]The plan was for Remili to do the taking and for Ti to assist him. However, as Theroc has not posted, I'll take over in the interest of moving the game on.[/sblock]
Ti and Remili walk over the the sailor. Ti sits crossed legs next to him. Adopting a folksy manner he says "Ahoy matey. Ah's looking for a character named Angvar. Ya don't happen to know were he lies does da?

[sblock=OOC]Diplomacy = +5
Sense Motive = +7[/sblock]

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
The old man looks you up and down and says, "Get out o' har with your questions. Gar, Where can I find a bottle o'rum?"

ghostcat

First Post
Ti looks at the sailor, trying to decide if he really doesn't know anything about Angvar or if he wants a bribe.*

Unless he thinks that the sailor does not know anything, he take a few coins** from somewhere about his person and offers them to the sailor "Here matey, I don't have any rum on me but this should buy you some.

[sblock=OOC]* Sense motive = +7
** 4SP (Ti's a poor monk so can't really afford bribes)[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Nakeb Gutterik, dwarven ranger

Nakeb wrinkles up his nose at the old sea salt. He glances around, muttering under his breath, "Maybe we'd be better off asking someone living on rum?"

Remove ads