Second Darkness [Pathfinder] IC

Tinker Gnome

Explorer
I suppose we should go there then. Lyra says to herself under her breath. She then turns to everyone else.

Everyone ready to go to that tavern? Lyra asks everyone.

I am ready to go whenever you are. Claud answers.

ghostcat

First Post
Answering Lyra, Ti says "Ready when you are" Turning to the sailor, Ti then says "Thank ye for the information matey. I hope you enjoy your rum. Ti then starts to walk slowly in the indicated direction, waiting for the others to catch up.

jkason

First Post
Nakeb Gutterik, dwarven ranger

Nakeb nods to the others, telling Rorgar, "Looks like the other might have something, and I'm not keen to go splitting up to go chasing a skittish child through alleys 'round here. I say we stick with the group; if the kid gets curious enough, he'll likely follow. If not, he's probably not the kind to have noticed anything like what we're looking for, anyway."

Walking Dad

First Post
Rorgar

"You are right. Running as a pack gives security. At least we know now their faces, if they continue to follow." Rorgar responds to the dwarf as they follow the others.

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Stats]
Rorgar
AC 17 (T14, FF13), HP 21/21, F +6,R+3,W+7

Spells prepared
0 - Detect Magic, Guidance, Resistance, Purify Food & Drink
1 - Cure Light Wounds, Longstrider, Shillelagh - Obscuring Mist

Bolts remaining: 2/7

[/sblock][/sblock]

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
You make it to the tavern without problem.

Along the main Dock Street, facing the ocean is a tall and wide wooden building three stories tall. The sign swinging in the ocean air is red with an image of a garter belt.

You walk inside past the two small Halfling ‘bouncers” who look at you lazily and then seem to inspect your gear, more than your person. Inside are all manner of chair, bench, booth and table, for your drinking pleasure. Along the right wall is a long staircase going up, the steps start in the back of the taproom. Along the left wall are a cellar door and a set of two locked doors (used for private meetings.) The whole back of the bar is the bar itself, with stools of all varying sizes and heights. Many different patrons frequent The Garter, and benches and stools are there to accommodate all.

jkason

First Post
Nakeb Gutterik, dwarven ranger

"It'd be rude to go asking for sommat without buying a drink first, yes?" the dwarf says with faint mischief in his smile. He finds a spot that can accomodate the whole group, then tries to flag down a server.

"Besides, if we're going to be talking more, we should hydrate nice and proper. I prefer large flagons of ale, myself," he adds with a wink.

Tinker Gnome

Explorer
Lyra looks at Nakeb and smiles.

You do what you want, Claud and I are going to go to the bar and see if we can find out about this Astro. Come on Claud. Lyra motions to Claud to follow her.

I will do whatever you say my lady. Claud says with a smile.

Lyra and Claud walks over to the bar and take a seat.

Can I get two ales for me and this fellow here? She asks the person behind the bar.

I thought we were going to find out about Astro? And I do not think it is very nice to just blow off Nakeb like that. Claud whispers to Lyra.

We are, but first let me check out the place, I am not sure how safe it is here. Once we get our drinks I will ask. As for Nakeb, do not worry, once he gets his drink he will forget that we left him at that table. Lyra whispers back to Claud.

Walking Dad

First Post
Rorgar

Rorgar keeps staying in the background, looking at the door, if someone had followed them in.

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Stats]
Rorgar
AC 17 (T14, FF13), HP 21/21, F +6,R+3,W+7

Spells prepared
0 - Detect Magic, Guidance, Resistance, Purify Food & Drink
1 - Cure Light Wounds, Longstrider, Shillelagh - Obscuring Mist

Bolts remaining: 2/7

[/sblock][/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Remili joins Nakeb at the table and orders a glass of wine from the barmaid. "So once we find Astro then what? She may not take to talking to armed strangers."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases