AC 17 (T14, FF13), HP 21/21, F +6,R+3,W+7

Spells prepared
0 - Detect Magic, Guidance, Resistance, Purify Food & Drink
1 - Cure Light Wounds, Longstrider, Shillelagh - Obscuring Mist

Bolts remaining: 2/7

[/sblock][/sblock]

ghostcat

First Post
"I don't want to spoil your fun Remili." says Ti "However, I learnt the hard way never to mix business with pleasure. I suggest we send Lyra, as she is unlikely to get distracted."

Ti is still scanning the room, looking for anything out of the ordinary.

[sblock=OOC]Perception +11[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Nakeb Gutterik, dwarven ranger

"I don't want to spoil your fun Remili." says Ti "However, I learnt the hard way never to mix business with pleasure. I suggest we send Lyra, as she is unlikely to get distracted."

"And I think it's maybe not the best idea for anyone to be wandering off alone until we know more about the bloke behind this morning's fun," Nakeb says, standing. "I'll go with Lyra. She does the talking, there's not really like to be anything to distract me."

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
As you look around it appears no one in particular has taken an interest in the party. Nor does it appear the ones watching outside followed you in.

Tinker Gnome

Explorer
I will go with Nakeb and see who exactly this Astrid is.

With that said, Lyra motions for Nakeb to follow her upstairs as she heads up the stairs herself to go to Astrid's room.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Lyra and Nakeb as you walk up the stairs you hear music and laughter. You approach the top and turn around to see a stage with poles on the right, left and center. There are tables set up around the stage as well as comfy chairs and sofas. The women up here are wearing even less than the ones down stairs. there are a few women getting really close to the patrons seated here. There are 4 half-orcs standing around watching the crowd to make sure no one causes trouble.

jkason

First Post
Lyra and Nakeb as you walk up the stairs you hear music and laughter. You approach the top and turn around to see a stage with poles on the right, left and center. There are tables set up around the stage as well as comfy chairs and sofas. The women up here are wearing even less than the ones down stairs. there are a few women getting really close to the patrons seated here. There are 4 half-orcs standing around watching the crowd to make sure no one causes trouble.

Nakeb bites his lip a moment, looking between the half-orcs and the scantily-clad women as if trying to decide between lesser evils, then decides to brave the half-orcs.

"We're looking for Astrid? Someone told us we could find her up here?"

Remove ads