Second Darkness [Pathfinder] IC

ghostcat

First Post
"Pleased to meet you Rorgar. So will you accept the offer of my services?"

- After Saul's Entrance -

"Good afternoon Mr Vancaskerkin. My family namer is Chan and my calling name is Ti. I did indeed come here looking for security work. I can disable people using my weapons, without causing permanent damage. However, I don't normally need them as I am proficient in unarmed combat. So what's the deal.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
My normal pay for temporary security is 50 gold each.

Saul looks at Lyra
I would love to see you in one of these, my dear.
He walks back towards the bar and pulls out a sack. From the sack he takes out a pair of devil horns and fake bat wings. Also what appears to be red undergarments.
All of my waitresses will be dressed in this little number.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Lyra blinks at the man... Pointing at the undergarments she giggles a bit. I doubt you have those in my size m'dear. But I have nothing against helping with security with my new friends.

Walking Dad

First Post
Rorgar

"So, 50 gold? And we stay here? Do we work in shifts. Doesn't look like a place that closes in the evening?" Rorgar asks, his old instincts as a city 'rat' returning.

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Stats]
Rorgar
AC 17 (T14, FF13), HP 21/21, F +6,R+3,W+7

Spells prepared
o - Detect Magic, Guidance, Resistance, Purify Food & Drink
1 - Cure Light Wounds, Longstrider, Shillelagh - Obscuring Mist

[/sblock][/sblock]

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
It's one day only and for the entire day. If you take the job you'll want to get your rest now. It'll last until everyone loses or someone wins it all.

jkason

First Post
Nakeb Gutterik, dwarven ranger

Nakeb is baffled by the sudden offer of work, and allows the others to do the talking for a moment. He's just not used to all the talking, really; cave rats and bears aren't nearly as chatty.

"I don't suppose it hurts to stand around and keep folk in line while I get myself re-oriented to Riddleport," Nakeb says with a shrug. "And who knows, maybe there'll be a scholar or two in on this gambling, and I can pick his brain about the blot."

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I like the way you think dwarf. Lyra says and pats the shorty on shoulder. I s'pose I should don my armor. For the image. No one wants to pick a fight with a shoanti prepared for war. She jokes and winks.

Tinker Gnome

Explorer
Claud hides his face in his hands when Saul brings out the scandalous "clothes".

I will be willing to work for fifty gold for the day. Just tell me what I need to do.

I really hope not every woman is going to be wearing those things. Claud thinks.

ghostcat

First Post
On hearing the wages, Ti can't help showing his enthusiasm. "Count me in. When do we start? As for resting, is there anywhere here or do we need to find a room somewhere?

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
We have staff quarters. You're welcome to stay there.

Saul motions for a waitress to come over. She's wearing an outfit like the one offered to Lyra.
Please show these folks to the staff quarters.

She leads you upstairs.

The room has a small fireplace and 12 simple cots. 6 of which appear to be taken already. A curtained-off area holds a privy bucket and a window for emptying it.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases