Second Darkness [Pathfinder] IC

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Astrid you see the human female and dwarf male talking to one of the bouncers. He looks in your direction and gestures at you.

Leif

Adventurer
Quenilias Sorfenais, Elf Cleric2 of Cayden Cailean, AC:20, hp:14

"Astrid, I think that.....individual....across the way is speaking about you. At least his gestures would seem to so indicate," says Quenilias Sorfenais to his new half-elven friend in the elven tongue.

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The dusky girl looks over at her companion and replies in the same language. "Hmmm. They're part of the crew that broke up the attack over at Saul's place, I think. Shall we go to them, or let them come to us?"

Leif

Adventurer

"I guess that's your decision, since you know more about them than I do."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The raven haired beauty leans back in her seat as she takes a draught of Cayden's bounty. She looks thoughtful for a moment, then surreptitiously loosens her blades in their sheaths.

"In that case, friend Quenilias, I say we wait. But I don't know that much of these most dangerous folk, and this is not a city for carelessness. So ease your weapons as we wait; it's best to be prepared."

Leif

Adventurer

Quen will, likewise, loosen his rapier in its sheath and get comfortable in his seat.

Walking Dad

First Post
Rorgar

Rorgar waits for the others to find some information by meeting this 'Astrid'.

[sblock=OOC]
Still here :)

[sblock=Stats]
Rorgar
AC 17 (T14, FF13), HP 21/21, F +6,R+3,W+7

Spells prepared
0 - Detect Magic, Guidance, Resistance, Purify Food & Drink
1 - Cure Light Wounds, Longstrider, Shillelagh - Obscuring Mist

Bolts remaining: 2/7

[/sblock][/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Nakeb Gutterik, dwarven ranger

Nakeb gives the guards thanks, then heads over to the woman indicated. He glances a bit nervously at her gentleman companion, but presses on.

"Begging your pardon if I'm interrupting ... er, something," he starts, a bit flustered. "The bloke over there said you were Astrid, and word on the street is that you might know sommat about a bloke name of Angvar?"

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Astrid looks the dwarf over carefully before replying.

"I might know something . . . but I'd need to know who's asking and for what purpose. I'd not like to be pointing folks to the likes of Angvar's gang only to find out they've taken it over and I have to fight them as well."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases