Second Darkness [Pathfinder] IC

Leif

Adventurer
Quenilias Sorfenais, Elf Cleric2 of Cayden Cailean, AC:20, hp:14

"And I am pleased to make yours as well, sir."

Walking Dad

First Post
Rorgar

A bit confused, Rorgar looks at the others. "And how will be these two of any help?"

[sblock=OOC]
Hi, nice our character could met now. :)

[sblock=Stats]
Rorgar
AC 17 (T14, FF13), HP 21/21, F +6,R+3,W+7

Spells prepared
0 - Detect Magic, Guidance, Resistance, Purify Food & Drink
1 - Cure Light Wounds, Longstrider, Shillelagh - Obscuring Mist

Bolts remaining: 2/7

[/sblock][/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Astrid looks around at the group. "A pleasure, friends. At this point I'm not sure how we can help, but I get around pretty well on the streets. My friend here has a 'special' connection with our god - he works a mean miracle!

As I told Nakeb, you've been looking for someone you've already got in custody. You've already got the leader of the gang - you should be looking for the one who hired him."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Remili nods his head in hello to the newcomers as he sips his wine. He smiles at the dwarf wondering if he should poke a little fun at him but says nothing as Astrid starts talking to Claud.

Two more pockets to divide up the rewards. He thinks to himself. This is becoming most unprofitable, I may need to find something else to earn some coins.

Leif

Adventurer

Quen sees Remili's misgiving look as Astrid and he are introduced. He says, "Are you quite sure, Astrid, that our presence here is totally welcome? Perhaps this group has enough members already, and we are just so much surplasage?:

OOC: Sorry, not trying to cause trouble with this post, just RPing.

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"I can't speak for Queni here, but I'll be happy to help as I can. Little stunts like that back at Saul's place are bad for everyone. I don't really know much more than I've told you, but I'll do what I can to help."

At Quenillias comment she looks around at the group. "I guess if we're not wanted they'll let us know, eh?"

Leif

Adventurer

At Quenillias comment she looks around at the group. "I guess if we're not wanted they'll let us know, eh?"
"Well I should certainly hope so and it should be done with all haste so that we can make other arrangements quickly. All that dancing, frolicking, and cavorting through the forest is awfully expensive, you know," says Quen with a wink to the Dwarf, apparently trying to show his new would-be companions that he does not take himself too seriously all the time.

Walking Dad

First Post
Rorgar

"Alright, elf. Let's make it quick to estimate your usefulness. What is your profession?" Rorgar asks Quen. He doesn't know what it is, but he feels a bit distrust to helpers with elven descend.

[sblock=OOC]
Got a bit of a 300 moment here ;)

[sblock=Stats]
Rorgar
AC 17 (T14, FF13), HP 21/21, F +6,R+3,W+7

Spells prepared
0 - Detect Magic, Guidance, Resistance, Purify Food & Drink
1 - Cure Light Wounds, Longstrider, Shillelagh - Obscuring Mist

Bolts remaining: 2/7

[/sblock][/sblock]

Remove ads