Second Darkness [Pathfinder] IC

jkason

First Post
Nakeb Gutterik, dwarven ranger

"We'd been asking 'bout Angvar, hoping to track down where he nested. Thought that might be the best place to try to find info on his boss," Nakeb says. "But like I said, a lot of us aren't from around here. Tracking in a cave I can do; or putting an arrow through the right chest. Wheedling locals for information I'm not so good at."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Remili had kept quiet throughout the talk, his mind going over what good these to new people would be. When Nakeb's comments hit home, turning to the dwarf he says, "That would be my specialty."

With a large grin the rogue stands and says to the group, "Give me an hour or so I will see what I can learn." Remili moves to the door ducking back out it to the streets of the city.

[sblock=OOC] And with that Remili will not return in an hour or so. What happened?? Did he get waylaid by thugs of the same employer as the ones who attacked Sauls? Did he find a more lucative job and just got side treked? Did he say forget it decide to strike out on his own?

I don't know but the mystery is there and when the DM needs a good shocker to throw at the PCs they might, find Remilis body? see him working in a chain gang (got caught), or go looking for an informat only to find out the guy they call ShadowSeer is none other than Remili. Thank for letting me in to help Have a great game everyone. HolyMan [/sblock]

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Thank you HolyMan. It was good to have you on board. :)

Sorry I've been out of it recently. I've had a lot going on and I found out this morning a cousin had died last night. I intended to work on getting the story moving but with this new issue on top of what was already taking time, I just haven't had the time or energy. Please continue role playing to keep the game alive. I'll do my best to get things moving over the weekend.

Leif

Adventurer
Quenilias Sorfenais, Elf Cleric2 of Cayden Cailean, AC:20, hp:14

With a large grin the rogue stands and says to the group, "Give me an hour or so I will see what I can learn." Remili moves to the door ducking back out it to the streets of the city. And with that Remili will not return in an hour or so.
Quen, puzzled, turns to the others, "How often does he run off by himself like this, by the way?"

OOC: No worries, Aeson. Take as long as you need to do what must be done. Our thoughts are with you.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The dusky half-elf looks after the departing man in bemusement. "OK, with Remili taking care of the rumor chasing, we should probably go have a look at the bodies! That's not really my area, but I'll go along anyway. I'm afraid having two of us out asking questions will bring unwanted attention."

[sblock=OOC]Sorry for your loss, Aeson - we'll be hanging out here when you're ready to move on![/sblock]

jkason

First Post

Quen, puzzled, turns to the others, "How often does he run off by himself like this, by the way?"

Nakeb frowns. "Just met him today, so I really couldn't tell you. Seems kinda sudden, though. Thought we'd agreed to stick together. Hope the fella doesn't go getting himself in trouble...

"As to looking at the bodies, I sorta figure those ought to be cleaned up by now. Can't imagine the new boss wanting rotting body smell, after all. But we can head back and check it out."

Leif

Adventurer
Quenilias Sorfenais, Elf Cleric2 of Cayden Cailean, AC:20, hp:14

"Think we should wait for our friend to return before we go and do that, or do you already have a usual rendezvous place where he can be reasonably sure of finding us?"

jkason

First Post

"Think we should wait for our friend to return before we go and do that, or do you already have a usual rendezvous place where he can be reasonably sure of finding us?"

Nakeb shrugs.

"Far as I know, we don't have a regular anything." He smiles now, a bit of mischief in his expression. "So, for Remili, I think you're right and we need to stay right here drinking until his hour's up."

Remove ads