Second Darkness [Pathfinder] IC

Tinker Gnome

Explorer
Claud goes to the nearest cot and lies down in it. He tries to avoid looking at the waitress.

Ahh, I finally get to lay down. It has been a tiring journey for me. I guess we should just try and get some rest for tomorrow.

jkason

First Post
Nakeb Gutterik, dwarven ranger

Nakeb smiles at the thought of a bed. "Can't remember last time I slept on more than a blanket," he says with a grin, and goes with the others to rest.

ghostcat

First Post
Ti moves to a free bed, unpacks his blanket and uses his backpack as a pillow. "A bit of floor would have done for me. But I'm not going to pass up a bed if ones offered." Good night all. Wake me when its time to go to work." After years of sleeping on floors, boards or the bare earth, Ti can sleep anywhere. So having a comfortable bed means that he falls asleep as soon as he lays down.

Tinker Gnome

Explorer
Claud wakes up and stretches. He then makes use of the privy bucket taking care of what every man need to do first thing in the morning. He notices that no one else is awake yet. He decides to leave them all be for now and to go downstairs and to see what it is that Saul wants him to do, and also about somewhere where he could take a bath.

Last edited:

ghostcat

First Post
Unless prevented by circumstances, Ti's morning ritual is unwavering. First he spends around half an hour going through his forms, then he attends to his ablutions before finally seeking out breakfast.

On the morning of the Golden Goblin tournament, Ti was woken by Claud, although he lay quietly for several minutes before deciding to rise. His first thought was that he would need to vary his morning ritual. Practicing his forms in the bunk room would not only wake his new colleges but would probable injure a number of them. Therefore after using the privy, Ti left the room looking for somewhere he could practice.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Lyra's morning rituals might seem somewhat unnerving to some as she produces a pouch filled with small bones from somewhere in her belongins. She lays the bones in a small spiral before starting prayers for her god.

After that she puts on her armor, adorned with etchings of roses and scarabs, and turns to the young sorceror. "Could you help me m'dear. These straps are easier to secure from that side of the armor."

Tinker Gnome

Explorer
OOC: Okay, I guess I can say Claud has come back up to the room. After this he is going downstairs though.:p

IC: Claud looks at the Barbarian woman and goes to her side and secures the armor straps.

How have you been doing this when you are alone? Claud asks.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
"Ah, it is possible, just takes some time" Lyra answers as she adjusts the shoulders. "Thank you son" She couldn't actually have been more than few years older than Claud, but she had a motherly tendency to call every young man "son". After they are finished, she heads downstair with the sorceror.

[sblock=OOC]Heh, sorry Galeros... I was still half asleep as I wrote that and I didn't register your earlier post :D.[/sblock]

Tinker Gnome

Explorer
Claud notices the Barbarian woman calling him "Son" even though she is not much older than him.

She must be the type who calls every male who is younger than her son. She is quite pretty, but I do not think she is my type. I still need to find out where I can bathe too. Claud thinks.

Last edited:

Remove ads