Second Darkness [Pathfinder] IC - Page 7
  1. #61
    Member
    Scout (Lvl 6)

    Galeros's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4,743
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ° Block Galeros


    ° Friend+
    My communities:

    Claud notices the person pulling the weapon and immediately moves a little closer.

    I know this may be a little foolish, but I must stop him from causing any harm to anyone, even if it gets me hurt. And I do not want to accidentally hit anyone with my lightning blast. Claud thinks.

    Claud murmurs the words to a simple spell and casts a light spell on the man's clothes.

    OOC:Okay, I got confused with my PBPs. Hehehe...

    Claud is going to cast a Light spell on the man with the weapon to illuminate him so that even if he tries to make a break for it it will be easy to see him. It says the effect is immobile, but can be cast on a movable object. I guess his clothes count as a movable object? I am not sure of the lighthing in the tavern, but it is all I can think to do right now.

    IC: Everyone! Man with a weapon drawn here, right at the entrance! Claud yells.
    Last edited by Galeros; Monday, 9th November, 2009 at 11:48 PM.

  2. #62
    Member
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)



    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    9,213
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ° Block jkason


    ° Friend+
    My communities:

    Nakeb Gutterik, dwarven ranger

    Nakeb frowns as he catches sight of what's going on in the unclosed lavatory. He looks around to try to catch the eye of one of his fellows, but all the damnable Talls around don't make that especially easy.

    "Signal should be obvious..." he mutters, shaking his head, but moves to knock on the door.

    "Sir, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to stop your casting, please," he says in his best gruff voice.

    OOC
    Intimidate +5? Not sure if it's applicable here.

  3. #63
    Member
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    Blackrat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Sauna
    Posts
    8,669
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ° Block Blackrat


    ° Friend+
    My communities:

    Lyra was about to head to pick up and hand the chips to the woman but then she hears Claud yelling a warning. Moving closer she takes a closer look at the man.

  4. #64
    Member
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)

    Aeson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Marietta, ga
    Posts
    12,897
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ° Block Aeson


    ° Friend+
    My communities:

    Nakeb: 100 xp for bringing teh funnah.

    As you approach the door he turns and gestures through the opening.

    Everyone but Nakeb, because he was looking away, make a will save.
    With the pointing of his finger you hear a small boom or pop. Everyone else sees fireworks erupt from a brazier on the far wall.

  5. #65
    Member
    Scout (Lvl 6)

    Galeros's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4,743
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ° Block Galeros


    ° Friend+
    My communities:


  6. #66
    Member
    Scout (Lvl 6)



    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Fuerteventura
    Posts
    2,609
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ° Block ghostcat


    ° Friend+
    My communities:

    Things were fairly quite and Ti was looking around thinks that this was money for old rope, when suddenly everything starts happening at once.

    Ignoring the woman who had dropped her chips, Ti was just about to go assist Claud, when the whole room exploded. Thinking fast, Ti decides that the dropped chips were possibly a signal. However, while the lady needs to be keep under observation, the armed man is more of an immediate threat. Therefore, Ti continues to approach the man marked by Claud.

    save
    Will save for fireworks (1d20+6=20)
    I am assuming that 20 is a save, if not let me know and I will edit the above.

  7. #67
    Will save

    1d20+1=19

    I can't really do an IC post until I know whether Remili resisted whatever it was, or if he was affected... since if he isn't affected, he wouldn't notice it, would he?

  8. #68
    Member
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)



    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    9,213
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ° Block jkason


    ° Friend+
    My communities:

    Nakeb Gutterik, dwarven ranger

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeson View Post
    Nakeb: 100 xp for bringing teh funnah.
    ((OOC: Hooray funny. ))

    As you approach the door he turns and gestures through the opening.

    With the pointing of his finger you hear a small boom or pop. Everyone else sees fireworks erupt from a brazier on the far wall.
    Hearing the commotion, Nakeb sets his jaw, kicks the door open and draws his pick from the sheath he's made it on his back.

    "That's enough of that," the dwarf growls. "Now drop the scroll and anything else you have that goes boom or hurts people, or they'll have to use that chamber pot behind you to carry off what's left of your skull!"

  9. #69
    Member
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    Blackrat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Sauna
    Posts
    8,669
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ° Block Blackrat


    ° Friend+
    My communities:

    Will save: 1d20+5=14

  10. #70
    Member
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)

    Aeson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Marietta, ga
    Posts
    12,897
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ° Block Aeson


    ° Friend+
    My communities:

    Those that made a DC 13 or higher are not blinded by the spell. Those that did not make it are blinded as bright light springs forth from the brazier.


    Around you scores of people start crying out as though they were struck by the gods. It becomes a madhouse as people start wondering around blindly. Some fall to the ground while others seem to be fine.

    Those that can see also see that there are 6 men that are not guards with swords drawn. They're moving in the direction of the chest of gold. As is the one eyed woman.

    Nakeb, you can take a swing at the caster.

+ Log in or register to post
Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Similar Threads

  1. [OOC] Pathfinder: Second Darkness
    By Aeson in forum Talking the Talk
    Replies: 343
    Last Post: Tuesday, 10th August, 2010, 01:57 PM
  2. TRM's Second Darkness, a Pathfinder RPG game (closed)
    By The Rolling Man in forum Talking the Talk
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: Tuesday, 31st March, 2009, 03:23 AM
  3. Pathfinder - Second Darkness adventure path
    By RangerWickett in forum Pathfinder & Starfinder RPG Discussion, Rules, Houserules, & Homebrews
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: Tuesday, 28th October, 2008, 11:13 PM
  4. [Pathfinder] Second Darkness on Circvs
    By Creamsteak in forum Talking the Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Thursday, 23rd October, 2008, 05:18 PM
  5. Pathfinder Gazetteer: What really caused the Age of Darkness
    By Samuel Leming in forum Pathfinder & Starfinder RPG Discussion, Rules, Houserules, & Homebrews
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Monday, 21st July, 2008, 07:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •