AC 17 (T14, FF13), HP 21/21, F +6,R+3,W+7

Spells prepared
o - Detect Magic, Guidance, Resistance, Purify Food & Drink
1 - Cure Light Wounds, Longstrider, Shillelagh - Obscuring Mist

[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
13 is what you needed. You see the lights but are unaffected.

Once Nakeb takes his swing the suprise round is over. Roll for initiative.

ooc: Let's see how this goes.

Theroc

First Post
(If Remili sees those men going for 'his' gold, he's definitely not gonna be happy.)

[sblock=Initiative]
1d20+6=12[/sblock]

Seeing the light but not being blinded, he noticed some men and a woman headed for the chest with the spoils. "That's my gold! No body cheats me!" He scowled, drawing his bow and readying to attack the cheats!

[OOC: I realize that this would be what Remili is doing on his initiative I'd also like Remili to attempt to blend into the crowd, in case anyone is looking for him.]

ghostcat

First Post
Although he originally intended to confront Claud's target, Ti notes that the woman, who he now considers to be the ringleader, has declared her hand and is going for the gold. Therefore, he will move to intercept her. Should any of her henchmen will try to stop him, Ti will attempt to tumble passed them.

[sblock="Initiative"]Golden Goblin Initiative. (1d20+3=15)
Acrobatics +8[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Rorgar

... the unfolding mess. But it still takes some time for him to see clearly.

[sblock=OOC]
initiative (1d20+4=5) :(
Better now than for a save...

[sblock=Stats]
Rorgar
AC 17 (T14, FF13), HP 21/21, F +6,R+3,W+7

Spells prepared
o - Detect Magic, Guidance, Resistance, Purify Food & Drink
1 - Cure Light Wounds, Longstrider, Shillelagh - Obscuring Mist

[/sblock][/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Nakeb Gutterik, dwarven ranger

When the caster doesn't fall directly to his feet, Nakeb falters slightly. He's clearly being criminal, but the dwarf isn't sure a pick through the gut is the approriate response. Instead, he turns the weapon and aims its handle at the base of the man's neck, hoping to knock him out.

His efforts, unfortunately, are less than graceful.

[sblock=OOC]As above, not sure casting a distracting spell for committing some theivery is something Nakeb would be ready to kill over. Tried a nonlethal attack (-4 penalty is included in the roll), which was pretty pitiful. ;)

(nonlethal) pick vs. caster, surprise round. (1d20=4, 1d6+2=7)[/sblock]

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Nakeb takes a swing at the caster and misses. Maybe the flash of light did affect him.

Initiative order
Nakeb
Ti
Bad guys
Remili
Lyra
Claud
Rorgar

Claud you're in the order in case someone can dispell or the fight lasts longer than the spell. Until something happens to end the blindness we'll just skip you.

Last edited:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
OOC: Is there any staff unblinded and acting rationally behind the counter?
ooc: I don't think I addressed this, sorry.

There are several staff members that seem unaffected but don't look to be in a hurry to stop the thieves. You can see waitresses stumbling over people trying to get out of the way. Dealers and bartenders are hiding behind their bars or games. A few are trying to help others that have been injured or stricken. Saul is no where to be seen.

Remove ads