Second Darkness [Pathfinder] IC

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
OOC: Init: Roll Lookup

As soon as Lyra can recover from the shock of the spell she turns to the bartenders. Hey, you. Hand me that sword from back there. She yels to one who knew she had left her sword behind the counter.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
The initiative is up. Nakeb you go first.

The casters path is blocked at the moment but the thugs and woman are attempting to move in closer to the money. Nakeb is within melee range so he can take a full attack. Claud and Ti are also within shot of the woman. Anyone else will have to make a full move to reach their target.

Last edited:

Tinker Gnome

Explorer
Claud holds his hands to his eyes.

Damn, I can't see a thing in here. It sounds like things have gone downhill now. I hope the others can deal with the problem quickly. Claud thinks to himself.

OOC: These are just Claud's thoughts, I know he is not going to be doing much this battle.:)

jkason

First Post
The initiative is up. Nakeb you go first.

The casters path is blocked at the moment but the thugs and woman are attempting to move in closer to the money. Nakeb is within melee range so he can take a full attack. Claud and Ti are also within shot of the woman. Anyone else will have to make a full move to reach their target.

Sorry, thought I covered that above. He's holding his action to see what the caster does. He's called for him to drop his scroll and any weapons and surrender. Since Nakeb's blocking the doorway, I assume the caster will either have to attack, cast, or try to Bull Rush him. I believe the latter two incur Attacks of Opportunity?

Walking Dad

First Post
Rorgar

Rorgar readies his shield. Then electricity races down his outstretched arm, targeting the attacking woman.

[sblock=OOC]
Move Ready shield.
Free: 5ft step towar woman.
Standard: Lightning Arc (1d20+3=11, 1d6+1=2)

[sblock=Stats]
Rorgar
AC 17 (T14, FF13), HP 21/21, F +6,R+3,W+7

Spells prepared
o - Detect Magic, Guidance, Resistance, Purify Food & Drink
1 - Cure Light Wounds, Longstrider, Shillelagh - Obscuring Mist

[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Nakeb stands waiting for the caster to twitch. Ti takes a swing but misses wide as a blinded customer bumps him. His second swing is a little closer but still misses.

The woman casts a spell. Ti make a will save.
The caster speaks. Everyone on the ground. We only want the money. No one needs to get hurt. Hearing this many customers and staff fall to the floor.
The thugs move to make unarmed attacks against the guards near the box of gold.

Claud seems to be struck blind.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
After getting her sword, Lyra chants a few words, blessing the guards with the favor of Pharasma. Death shall be swift. She whispers quietly.

OOC: Cast Bless. All allies gain +1 to attacks and saves.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases