4E Class Survivor Round 17 - The Fighter is the Sole Survivor!

Which class do you want to be the last survivor?

• Fighter

Votes: 111 71.6%
  • Rogue

Votes: 44 28.4%

• Poll closed .

Glyfair

Explorer
The wizard said his goodbyes and now we are on for the battle for the last survivor!

Important new rule:

This round we are voting for the last survivor (as with the TV survivor show rules). Vote for the class you want to be the LAST SURVIVOR.

Last edited:

Dausuul

Legend
The wizard said his goodbyes and now we are on for the battle for the last survivor!

Important new rule:

This round we are voting for the last survivor (as with the TV survivor show rules). Vote for the class you want to be the LAST SURVIVOR.

I predict confusion.

Anyway, voting for the fighter here. These are my two favorite classes, but the fighter edges the rogue on the basis of being more tactically interesting.

wedgeski

Adventurer
I don't know whether to be depressed, intrigued, frustrated, or some combination of all of the above, to find that this epic survivor has come down to the two most basic martial classes in the game. In any case, Fighter for the win, simply because I think 4E provides him the tools he's always needed, but never quite had.

Klaus

First Post
Fighter FTW.

You can play the Tank, the Berserker, the Skirmisher... So many varied styles that the Rogue can't match.

Stalker0

Legend

Important new rule:

My suggestion, close the thread now, remake it with your normal rules.

Every time I have seen a series of polls, and midway through they change how people are supposed to vote, it leads to confusion and misrepresentation.

I really want to see the end and get some true results, so lets just vote how we always have.

Noir le Lotus

First Post
Fighter, your mark is stupid and you are so boring to play!!!

So you will die from sneak attack and the rogue will take your stuff, because when only one can remain, it has to be the Rogue !!!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases