Voda Vosa

First Post
[sblock=Image]
ShangTsung.png
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Nebten

First Post
[sblock=OOC] Here goes nothing. Use the image that is my avatar for EN Worldto the left.[/sblock]
Dane shouts out as he starts to ready his axe in hand.

Oy, a monsta! Flee' ye fools! Mi will take him!

Dane then charges slowly to "engague" the vicious & scary Incarnation.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=OOC] Here goes nothing. Use the image that is my avatar for EN Worldto the left.[/sblock]

Dane then charges slowly to "engague" the vicious & scary Incarnation.

[sblock=Dane]I'd like a bluff check for this.[/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Incarnation eyes Dane to get him to hurry, while he disappears back into the alley with Rurdev. Our entrance. Where is it?

Rurdev stumbles back down the alleyway, doing his best to portray a drunk. Once around the corner where the stairs were, the shifter gets rid of his act, if no more people are around. Moving quickly up the stairs, he listens at the door.

"What other lamp guys? We are the only damn lamp guys! Where did those morons went? I'll gona breake their ankles fer this!" says the irate false lamp guy. "Or why don't you teach them a lesson? You sure seem strong and capable of delivering a good amount of pain. Besides I bet you enjoy it."

Hadrak nods emphatically at everything Sheng is saying. Now, what could he say in support of his colleague? Uh... Hadrak draws a blank and resumes nodding.

The scarred guard looks between the two and gets a wicked look in his eye. He pulls out his sword and charges down the street towards where you came. Quinn takes the opportunity to move down the alley discreetly, pretending to be getting out the mans way.

Rurdev nods down towards Incarnation and jerks his head at the door. The shifter cracks open the door, has a peek around and tries to slip quietly inside.

Dane then charges slowly to "engage" the vicious & scary Incarnation.

The younger hobgoblin feels something is up and slowly moves forward again, keeping pace with Dane. "I'm right behind you." Though not sounding very confident.

Incarnation slowly moves back toward the middle of the alley, part in shadows and closer to the door. Seeing the hobgoblins new courage he flares up his flame once again, his brow seem to furrowing deeper. He raises his hand toward the man and the fires leap out striking the ground directly before him with a puff of smoke.

"Good luck." And he runs off down a far alley.

[sblock=Rurdev]You step in quietly peering around. Some closed crates are immediately to you're right. Before you is a short hallway, with one door that you can see, close and to the right.

To you're left however is much more. A small balcony, with no railing, looks out onto the stage proper. Stairs go up even higher, and you see what looks like stairs going down right around the corner from you. On the stage stands a female half-orc, in an elaborate pink gown, looking quite peturbed. Stage left you can see a halfling, leaning by a series of tied ropes. You hear some conversation from the audience.

"I say we need more cools! You're drowning my colors!"

"I don't care what you say, this is all about emotion!"
[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]Autoing Quinn who moves forward.
[/sblock]

Map
aNatO

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=OOC]Didn't seem like Incarnation had to react---I was waiting for what the guard did in response to Dane's bluff.[/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Oh sorry Stonegod. I checked Walking Dad's profile and he had been gone for 3 days. The other thread I have with you had been about three days since you're last post as well, and I didn't think you were active. I must have forgotten to check you're profile. I un-autoed you. Go ahead.

Hobgoblin Soldier is at c14.[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=OOC]The intimidate is fine; no reason to retcon. Incarnation would likely try to scare the bugger away again. :)[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Seeing the opening, Sheng exhorted the dwarf to follow. "Now, quickly into the building, the other fools are going the other way, their lack of confidence in my superior skills will bring problems to them that I'm not willing to solve." he explains to the dwarf, in a low voice as he hasty makes his way into the building now that the other hobgoblin is following the other dwarf.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases