Adv: A Night at the Opera; Judge TwoHeadsBarking

Voda Vosa

First Post
[sblock=Sheng and his slave... I mean friends]"Yes, I already know that, but somebody stole our crates with tools and the rest f the lamps. The cared hobo went behind them. I think I left another box inside with some supplies, perhaps there's enough to finish the job outside. Otherwise we'll have to wait until the guardretunrs." again the sorceror twists the truth.
Bluff: 26[/sblock]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
Hadrak is in awe at the silver tongue of the sorcerer. He is quite adept at detecting falsehood but if he didn't know for a fact that the sorcerer was lying through his teeth, he'd swear he telling the truth. The dwarf therefore concludes that the sane thing to do is to never believe a word Sheng is saying no matter what!

-''Yeah, and we have to hurry if we are to be done in time.'' Hadrak says.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Gathering smoke beside him, Incarnation hovers near the dwarf, trying to get a better view of the play and identify it.[sblock=OOC]Move, stealthy like: 14. History to ID play, Perception to see around: 22, 15[/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=Sheng/Hadrak/Qynn]
"Well you had better hope you did leave something then?" Says the warforged shaking his head. "Mr. Moozle is swimming in trouble as it is, considering what's going on, and he is not going to be happy to hear any more bad news. Let me lock up the till and I'll be right with you."

He slips back into the ticket window.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Incarnation]
Some closed crates are immediately to you're right. Before you is a short hallway, with one door that you can see, close and to the right. Rurdev peers inside.

To you're left however is much more. A small balcony, with no railing, looks out onto the stage proper. Stairs go up even higher, and you see what looks like stairs going down right around the corner from you. On the stage stands a female half-orc, in an elaborate pink gown, looking quite perturbed. It is apparently she who was yelling a moment ago.

Stage left you can see a halfling, leaning by a series of tied ropes.

As you move forward and peer into the room with Rurdev you see a decent sized storage area. Three racks of clothes are on one side, as well as a long crate with a smaller one on top. You can now see that behind you were in fact, stairs going down.

Two large statues adorn the stage, but they are facing the audience and you can't make out details. The two standing flats seem to be of simple rural homes and one has a working door. The people are clearly arguing and not doing lines from any piece you know of.
[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Qynn d'Cealis, Eladrin Swordmage 1

"So, you were stolen from? I could stay by your side as a watcher for a rather small payment." Qynn offers 'lamp repair team' as he strides in

[sblock=OOC]
Sorry, had to stay at home (without internet) with my ill children. I'm back now.

-----
Approved :lol:
-----

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Qynn
Perception: 17 Insight: 12 Low-light Vision
AC 19 Fortitude 12 Reflex 14 Will 15
Hit Points: 29 / 29 Bloodied: 14
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +5 vs Charm
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:7 Surges per day: 10 / 10
At-Will Powers: Aegis of Shielding, Sword Burst, Frigid Blade
Encounter Powers: Feystep, Chilling Blow
Daily Powers: Sweeping Frostblade

Condition: -
[/sblock][/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Walking Dad, I'd like a bluff check, since you have not had to bluff yet. After that, I dont think require any more from the group in the front, since Shen has made 30 checks over 20 already.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases