Adv: A Night at the Opera; Judge TwoHeadsBarking

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=Qynn/Sheng/Hadrak]The warforged quickly turns back into the lobby as he hears a new voice. He quickly slide between the lamp installers as this new person, settling himself into the doorway.

"No public allowed until tomorrow night. We're not hiring security at this time." He eyes dart around outside, obviously looking for something. "You can try your time with the lamp guys, once their back outside."

He goes to shut the door.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Incarnation/Rurdev/Dane]
As you wait patiently in the shadows, the conversation turns in the theatre.

"This is ridiculous!" says the half-orc.

"I agree." Says an offstage voice. "These light are horrible and they're ruining everything."

"Excuse m-" But the half-orc cuts them off.

"That's not what I mean and you know it! This is painful! I am not a singer! I don't wear pink! This show is over, without the lady. We should walk now!"

The halfling over by the rigging gets a concerned look on his face. In moments another halfing is on stage moving towards her.

"Oh no dear. The SHOW MUST GO ON!" She speaks the last part unnecessarily loudly, then falls into whispers with her.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Yeah, you should have showed up a bit early. Now wait out there until we are finished." Sheng covers his back, sending the eldarin outside with a gesture.

Bluff: 26

Walking Dad

First Post
Qynn d'Cealis, Eladrin Swordmage 1

Qynn waits outside, looking for an easily accessible window.

[sblock=OOC]

Can you teleport through a window?

-----

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Qynn
Perception: 17 Insight: 12 Low-light Vision
AC 19 Fortitude 12 Reflex 14 Will 15
Hit Points: 29 / 29 Bloodied: 14
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +5 vs Charm
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:7 Surges per day: 10 / 10
At-Will Powers: Aegis of Shielding, Sword Burst, Frigid Blade
Encounter Powers: Feystep, Chilling Blow
Daily Powers: Sweeping Frostblade

Condition: -
[/sblock][/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=Sheng/Hadrak]
The warforged shuts the door and then slides a small bolt into place.

"Alright you two go ahead, just try to be quiet. If they give you any guff you tell them I told you it was ok. I need to go talk to Moozle anyway."

The warforged slips into the little booth, gathers up his things then shuts and locks that door as well, before making for the stairwell on the left.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Qynn]
The door gets shut and you hear something slide into place. A moment later the warforged appears in his little ticket window only to close the shutters. You hear another door close behind that.

OOC: There are no windows on the front of the building. You could check the left alley, where the other group disapeared into, or the right alley that hasn't been explored yet.
[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sheng motions to Hadrak "Well I've played my cards and now we are rewarded for my game, we are in and no one suspects anything from us. We need to find the warforged, and the rest of the group. It is time now for you, to test your abilities"
The sorceror waits for the dwarf to advance.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=Rurdev/Incarnation/Dane]
The hallway ends abruptly, just around the corner. There's a barrel and some small crates there.

As the stage whispers continue you notice one of the lights shift suddenly. Heavy steps on metal move towards your position from the stairs going up.

OOC: Updated map coming soon.
[/sblock]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
-''Test my abilities, huh? I ain't a spook. Well, the best that can be said about me in the current situation is that I am much harder to knock out than you are, so... I'll take the lead. Let's check out that 'Staff' Door. I doubt the one we are looking for is stashed in the girl's privy.''

Hadrak moves toward the Staff door and opens it.

Remove ads