Adv: A Night at the Opera; Judge TwoHeadsBarking

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
"And yes, you are naive in thinking that: Incarnation isn't the most subtle in hiding his true nature, as you have surely noted."
[/I]

-''Incarnation? I don't rightly know him, but he looks like a big softie. Didn't you hear him call for 'softening our blows'? Man, his cavernous voice really carries.''

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Perhaps I misinterpreted his intentions. The appearances might be deceiving." Replies Sheng, executing a quick set of moves, anticipating for his next attack.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=OOC]Heh, heh. I wouldn't call Incarnation soft: Dead men don't answer questions. Easily anyway. :devil:[/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Don't forget to add you're updated status block to the end of you're posts, especially when you're using single use abilities, or things change you're stats.[/sblock]

Sheng grunts in pain and sprints our of the new halfling's way, and quickly turns to cast, in a set of fluid moves, a bolt of chaotic energy, that fly over the dwarf's head and opens a hole in the chest of the halfling. The bolts turns back like a boomerang, and screaming, fly over Hadrak and Sheng to strike the new attacker squarely in the chest. "Your soul will be mine as well, I'm already tasting your brother's one"

The second halfling, luckily still standing, seems almost in shock for a moment, then regains control.

"He's not my brother. That's just racist."

[sblock=ooc]Hit both due to the forced reroll.

Dane looks at the bolts in his shield with a confused look. He then stamps his feet and then moves toward Dwarf1 in a brash manner. He leaves his shield arm open has he comes down with a mighty swing.

No mar' funni' biz-nes'.The dwarf lifts his hammer to block but Dane proves his superior in the melee deaprtment.

[sblock=ooc]Hit.[/sblock]

Hadrak is taken aback by Sheng's outburts.

-''Uh, can you cool the soul stealing chit-chat? Call me naive but I like to go to bed at night believing my allies aren't worse than my enemies...''

The cleric points a finger toward the hafling threatening Sheng. A bolt of light pass arcs around the sorcerer and slams the hafling in the chest. He then moves in front of Sheng.

[sblock=ooc]Hit. Halfling 2 uses his second chance. 18 Still a hit. Bloodied.

The halfling is in W12. I've placed you in W11.[/sblock]

After the half-orc's blade deflects off his own, Rurdev draws a second scimitar. The shifter focuses on the weaknesses of the half-orc and strikes out in a flurry. The weapons strike true as they draw long lines of blood down the half-orcs hips.

[sblock=ooc]Both hit[/sblock]

Sheng rolls his eyes, and takes a new stance, with his arms outstretched, the hands pointing down and crouching slightly, like a mantis. beore attacking,he waits on his prey, and uses the time to speak with the dwarven meatshie..., ehm cleric."Intimidating phrases are a great relief for me in dire situations like this one. I can't absorb souls, yet. And yes, you are naive in thinking that: Incarnation isn't the most subtle in hiding his true nature, as you have surely noted."

Bringing shadow along with him, the warforged moved behind the shifter. He wordlessly called forth more arcane power against the half-orc (more of a warning shot than anything effective), he eyes scanning for other troubles.

[sblock=ooc]Nope, the half-orc is still going.[/sblock]

''Incarnation? I don't rightly know him, but he looks like a big softie. Didn't you hear him call for 'softening our blows'? Man, his cavernous voice really carries.''

"Perhaps I misinterpreted his intentions. The appearances might be deceiving." Replies Sheng, executing a quick set of moves, anticipating for his next attack.

-------------------------------

Round 3

20 - Qynn - @N4 - 10/29 - Bloodied
19 - Enemies
Dwarf w/ Crossbow 1 @P4 - 18/46 hp - Marked by Qynn, Bloodied
.......... AC 16
Dwarf w/ Crossbow 2 @O6 -
Half-Orc @H4 - 20/62 hp - Cursed, Bloodied, Quarry
........... AC 19; R 18
Halfling 1 @W7 - X/34 hp
........... Reflex 15, Will 14
Halfling 2 @W12 - 6/34 hp - Bloodied
Tiefling @Q6
16 - Sheng - @W10 - 15/26 - +2 to all defenses TENT, combat advantage against the halfling, TENT
14 - Dane - @O4- 42/42
14 - Hadrak - @W11- 36/42
14 - Incarnation - @H6- 42/42
14 - Rurdev - @H5 - 41/41

MAPS!

The stage is about 2 1/2 feet above the rest of the ground floor.
The pit in front of the stage is 2 1/2 feet lower than the ground floor. The long hallway that Sheng and Hadrak are emerging from is at a very slight incline. The two statues on stage take up a 10 by 10 space each. The curtains are tall enough to exist on the first and second floors. The second floor is about ten feet above the ground floor.

There is no guard fail on the stairs or between H7 and I7.

Squares with with lights in them do not block line of effect but do provide cover. The walkways have metal railings.

[sblock=1st Floor]
Map1st11.png

[/sblock]

[sblock=2nd Floor]
Map2nd11.png

[/sblock]

[sblock=3rd Floor]
Map3rd11.png

[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sheng Zim finishes his movements, and his hand glows in green again (Like in the picture =D ) before he hurls an orb of acid to the almost finished bugger, in a quick lash with his right hand. However, as he is trying not to hurt Hadrak, his aim is questionable. The jadite curses in his tongue

Acid orb: 12 vs ref for 13. Sheng has CA, but still misses.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=ooc]IC is down. Human dice rolling.[/sblock]

Qynn moves back cautiously letting his ally take the full heat of blows for a moment until a path is opened to engage.

[sblock=ooc]Autoed Qynn. Move to L4. Total defense.[/sblock]

The dwarf who pulled out a hammer takes a desperate swing at Dane, but he shrugs it off, hardly registering at all. The Teiflimng behind him is another story however. Snakes appear in Dane's mind, slithering over the walkway and strieking out at him.

[sblock=ooc]Dwarf1 swings and misses with a 13 vs AC.

Tiefling attacks with 25 vs Will. Hits. 10 psycic damage. 5 ongoing psycic damage, save ends.[/sblock]

The prone dwarf takes his aim at Qynn, taking a moment then letting a bolt fly. Even on guard the bolt finds a hole and strikes true. The eladrin topples over, falling in his spot. The swarf lets ouit a throaty laugh that seems to echo throuout the theatre.

[sblock=ooc] Dwarf 2, 24 vs AC. Hits. 11 damage. It's just enough to put him below 0.[/sblock]

The half-orc swing her long blade down, suddenly stepping down the stairs and lunges as she does. The trick manages to rip up the shifter's defenses and she strikes hard managing to find a fold in his armor. While he is recovering she manuvers again so she is at the base of the stairs.

[sblock=ooc]Half-orc shifts to I4 as part of the attack. Hits Rurdev for 22 vs AC. 18 damage. Shifts to J4.[/sblock]

Seeing his ally dead and not doing well himself, the halfling in the hall turns and tries to run. Hadrak sees an oppening and strikes at the halfings back and he falls unconcious.

[sblock=ooc]Halfling1 leaves a threatened square. Hadrak OA, 19 vs AC. Hit. 7 nonlethal damage. Unconcious.

Sheng you may re-choose you're actions.[/sblock]

-------------------------------

Round 3

20 - Qynn - @l4 - -1/29 - DYING - Acted
19 - Enemies
Dwarf w/ Crossbow 1 @P4 - 18/46 hp - Marked by Qynn, Bloodied - Acted
.......... AC 16
Dwarf w/ Crossbow 2 @O6 - Acted
Half-Orc @J4 - 20/62 hp - Cursed, Bloodied, Quarry - Acted
........... AC 19; R 18
Halfling 1 @W7 - X/34 hp
Halfling 2 @W12 - -1/34 hp - Unconcious - Acted
........... AC 16, Reflex 15, Will 14
Tiefling @Q6 - Acted
16 - Sheng - @W10 - 15/26 - +2 to all defenses TENT
14 - Dane - @O4- 32/42, ongoing 5 psychic damage (save ends)
14 - Hadrak - @W11- 36/42
14 - Incarnation - @H6- 42/42
14 - Rurdev - @H5 - 23/41

MAPS!

The stage is about 2 1/2 feet above the rest of the ground floor.
The pit in front of the stage is 2 1/2 feet lower than the ground floor. The long hallway that Sheng and Hadrak are emerging from is at a very slight incline. The two statues on stage take up a 10 by 10 space each. The curtains are tall enough to exist on the first and second floors. The second floor is about ten feet above the ground floor.

There is no guard fail on the stairs or between H7 and I7.

Squares with with lights in them do not block line of effect but do provide cover. The walkways have metal railings.

[sblock=1st Floor]
Map1st12.png

[/sblock]

[sblock=2nd Floor]
Map2nd12.png

[/sblock]

[sblock=3rd Floor]
Map3rd12.png

[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
[sblock=DM]Not sure how you want to work this from now on, or sorry if I missed it...I would like to try and attempt to use disruptive strike on the half orc when it hits me. Since IC is down you can roll: +8 vs AC, 1d8+5 damage and the half-orc takes a -6 to the attack(making it a miss).[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sheng smiles in satisfaction, looking at the helpless halfling. "You should finish what you started." he says, patting Hadrak's back, before peeking out of the entrance. Spotting the half orc he decides to deliver some pain to her. With the same viperous moves, Sheng hurls another bolt of corrosive liquid.

Acid Orb vs Half orc. IC is down.

Nebten

First Post
As a flood of memories assault the warrior's mind, he tries to shake away to pain of the past. (takes an additional 5 pod).

Dane attempts to finish off his opponent quickly so that he may aid his companion. He swings across his body recklessly again, leaving his defenses open to his enemy. The fighter only hopes it won't be taken advantage of.

[sblock=Brash Strike] Brash Strike vs AC using Reckless effect of weapon. Roll(1d20)+11: 10,+11 Total:21. Dmg: Roll(1d12)+12: 10,+12 Total:22 points of damage.[/sblock]

After seeing his kin fall unconcious, Dane then moves to M4 and tries to get the fey to his feet.

[sblock=Heal] Move action: move to M4.
Action Point: Heal check to force Qynn to use a Second Wind. Roll(1d20)+8: 5,+8 Total:13 vs DC 10. Qynn uses his Second Wind.
By use of Action point, get a saving throw vs psychic effects via Background. Roll(1d10)+0: 8,+0 Total:8. Fail [/sblock]

[sblock=Saving Throw] Roll(1d10)+0: 9,+0 Total:9. Fail again. Argh![/sblock]

Remove ads