Adv: A Night at the Opera; Judge TwoHeadsBarking

Walking Dad

First Post
Qynn d'Cealis, Eladrin Swordmage 1

"My name is Qynn d'Caelis. I haven't done deeds worth mentioning, yet. Was only on the search for my brother... but enough of me. Let's free this 'forged!"

[sblock=OOC]

Has still to be approved.

-----

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Qynn
Perception: 17 Insight: 12 Low-light Vision
AC 19 Fortitude 12 Reflex 14 Will 15
Hit Points: 29 / 29 Bloodied: 14
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +5 vs Charm
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:7 Surges per day: 10 / 10
At-Will Powers: Aegis of Shielding, Sword Burst, Frigid Blade
Encounter Powers: Feystep, Chilling Blow
Daily Powers: Sweeping Frostblade

Condition: -
[/sblock][/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
As Sheng went about gathering news and stories from the local populace, the day slowly waned. The city would be without the light of the sun within the hour.

Pleasantries, introductions, and tales are exchanged but the group knows to get moving now, in order to keep options open. As they near the theatre its easy to see the low hanging clouds will make for a foggy night. A few blocks away from the theatre, it comes clearly into view.

Its construction marks it of an earlier time. Its white, alabaster walls have been recently smoothed, only showing age higher up. Its green dome reaches about five stories. While not nearly as imposing as the great library, it can hold over a hundred people comfortably.

Two hobgoblin soldiers stand before it's shut front doors, and the shadow of another individual can be seen in a small booth that juts from the front. They are relatively well lit, as the street lights on this street have just been replaced, shining now a bit more strongly than the only oil ones typical to this area of the city.

In fact, you can see a couple of workers near by you who seem to be installing the last two.

On either side of the theatre are two alleys or reasonable size. The one on the left is about fifteen feet, and the one on the right about twenty five.

[sblock=ooc]Great interaction. I'm not trying to push you, I just know with this many people, all rping at different times of day, it can be difficult to travel.

Feel free to stay at a safe distance as long as you'd like or move forward immediately.[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"A field recognition would be most fitting. When I stated my mastery with words, some of you said you have comparable talents in subterfuge. It's time to put those skills to good use I think" Offers Sheng

EvolutionKB

First Post
Rurdev silent in the conversation and on the trip keeps his hands on his blades as he glides from shadow to shadow. When they near their destination, ranger takes notice of possible alternate entrances to the complex as well as the lamp installers.

"If they need as m-m-much light in-in-inside as out, maybe we can b-b-b-b-b-ribe them and get s-s-s-some uniforms like their own," the shifter says nodding towards the lamp repairmen. "If that doesn't w-w-w-work, I can sc-sc-scout the alleys."

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Perhaps both. We should see the other outs in any case. He turns to Sheng. You are the one with words. You could speak with them while Rurdev has a look around.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"It shall be done." States Sheng as he closes to the Lamp installers

"Hail to you, humble workers. Allow me to introduce myself: I'm Shu Feng Ming, owner of a fine stablishment down the street. I'm in dire need of the services you are suppling to this building's owner. I could double your pay if you come right now." Sheng lies. "You should give me your working outfit, I'll supply new ones in my shop, I'm afraid your looks coould scare out the customers." The monk takes some golds out of a bag hanging from his belt "If you acept the job I have these as an advance."

Bluff: 22

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"Double eh?" A large grin spread upon the first man's face, a taller human with thinning hair. "Oh I think we can do that, eh Baldrick? This area looks well it enough, if you what I mean? Say no more eh?" The man began to undo his large leather apron, all the while thrusting knowing elbows and winks at his dwarf partner.

The dwarf seemed slightly less convinced. He looked up at the sky, as if noting the time, then looked down the street at the theatre. The exuberance of his friend seemed to woo him over though, and he began taking off his apron as well. "A'right, but we jus git these two 'ere. We'd haveta get back to the shop to get more lamps."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Very well, take your time, and bring those lamps. I think, from my unexperienced poinf of view, that four or five lamps will do. But that's up to the experts to determine, aint it?" Sheng smiled, and palced the coins in the man's hand. "Here you go, for being so reasonable. The rest of the pay will come after the job is done." He hands some coins to the workers.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
The tall man takes the money happily and both hand over their aprons to Sheng. As the dwarf begin to gather up their tools and supplies, the tall man continues to address his new patron.

"You want our boots too new boss?" You notice that they are wearing matching black work boots. "Oh and which shop is your shop, so we can swing by?"

[sblock=Bribery, please read]As oppossed to simply buying food and drink, bribes influence attitudes and rolls, so I would like to know a specific ammount that you gave the man, which would have to be deducted from your funds.[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Perhaps it would be a good idea, but I think they wont be a problem." replies the sorcerer, eager to see the pair go.
Sheng remembers a random shop, located far away from their location and gives the pair the address, along with 5 gold coins to the man and the dwarf.

Remove ads