Adv: A Night at the Opera; Judge TwoHeadsBarking

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"Take off me boots?" exclaims the dwarf, with obvious annoyance. The taller of the two quickly turned around, and trying to hide his actions from Sheng flashed the five gold coins.

"Gold. . ." The dwarf quickly sat upon the ground and pulled off his boots. Within moments they were on their way, hurredly down the street.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Rurdev smiles and nods at the Jadist. "W-W-Well done. I'll s-s-s-sneak through the alley and look for an en-en-entrance. Who's is going inside with you?" The shifter walks through the alley, but knocks over a trash can.

[sblock=Stealth]stealth (1d20+7=9) Uh, a two.[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Perhaps our good dwarven cleric could wear these, since they wont fit anyone else." Comments the jadite as he donned the apron and the boots, dressing himself for the ocation.

Nebten

First Post
"Perhaps our good dwarven cleric could wear these, since they wont fit anyone else." Comments the jadite as he donned the apron and the boots, dressing himself for the ocation.

Dane the dwarven fighter looks at the self-rightous human with cock in his head. He appears to be quite confused with the quick turn of events.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sheng catches Dane as he finishes tiding up his boots. "My sincere apologies, but your comrade here is a more mind-oriented dwarf. I fear your impeccable capacity of slashing things wont be of much help in the task at hand." offers the monk, standing ready. "But rest assured, I consider you as dwarf as he" the jadite displays a half smile.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=Rurdev] You sneak into the first alley, to the left of the main entrance. You can tell that you're off you're game a bit tonight, but luckily there is nearly as much light back here.

Towards the end of this side of the theatre, you see a light. As you clear the first half of the building you can see that there's a staircase up to the second floor, and a side entrance there. Two men stand smoking on it's small balcony.

"All I'm saying is I wish she were here." Says one man in an impatient way. He cocks his head to one side and taps his foot. "Things would be going allot better if she was here. We might even been be done by now."

"Doesn't matter." Says the second man matter of factly. "I keep telling ya that. We get things done, our main job, one way or another. If she shows up all the better but it doesn't mat-"

In your desire to get a better look, you stumble into a trashcan. The man who was speaking stares off in your direction. The other doesn't seem to notice. Before long he, showing his impatience, gives him a bot of a shove.

"Must be a cat or something." He turns away.

However, you can make the image of a man, with sword drawn round the corner off the main street. One of the guards is checking things out.[/sblock]

As the group sorts out, who wearing what, Rurdev slips off into the shadows. About a minute later you notice the guards turn their heads at something. One of them draws their blade and heads for that same alley.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sheng calls for the disguised dwarf "Quickly, we must mount a distraction, otherwise the guards will slay the shifter." He walks quickly to the area. calling out the guards, trying to imitate the local accent as best as he can "Hey! Help us out willya? We have those crate to move around, and we aint weith lifter ya know? Besides, yer not doing nothing but standing there scratching yer butts!"

Bluff: 28 Heh

Remove ads