Adv: A Night at the Opera; Judge TwoHeadsBarking

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
As the Jadite and the old-looking dwarf begin their distraction, Incarnation whispers to Dane, I shall seek our companion. I will give my sign if there is danger. The shadows and smoke then swallow him.

OOC: Use the distraction and the concealment from Shadow Walk to Stealth toward that alley: 15

EvolutionKB

First Post
Rurdev sees the guard coming with sword drawn and the warforged stepping in the smoking shadows nearby. The shifter stumbles, falling to one knee, acting a bit drunk. He covers his scimitars with his cloak. "Good t-t-t-times. Know where a g-g-guy can get a d-drink?"

[sblock=Bluff]bluff guard (1d20=11) [/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Sheng calls for the disguised dwarf "Quickly, we must mount a distraction, otherwise the guards will slay the shifter." He walks quickly to the area, Hadrak close on his heels, he calls out the guards, trying to imitate the local accent as best as he can "Hey! Help us out willya? We have those crate to move around, and we aint weith lifter ya know? Besides, yer not doing nothing but standing there scratching yer butts!"

The hobgoblin guard, turns on him with obvious disinterest. In the closer light, he seems youngers, with long stringy black hair. He waves Sheng off with his shield and shoots him a look of malice, staying silent, he turns his eyes back toward the alley.

The guard who stayed at the doors however, now takes interest and begins to make his way over.

Incarnation whispers to Dane, I shall seek our companion. I will give my sign if there is danger. The shadows and smoke then swallow him.

Rurdev sees the guard coming with sword drawn and the warforged stepping in the smoking shadows nearby. The shifter stumbles, falling to one knee, acting a bit drunk. He covers his scimitars with his cloak. "Good t-t-t-times. Know where a g-g-guy can get a d-drink?"

"Hey you there?!" The young hobgoblin shouts toward Rurdev. "What do you think you're doing? Get over here!" He shouts, very irritated. "And who's back there with you!" Pointed his sword towards Incarnations general area.

Dane limps over towards the alley's entrance as a causal commuter.

The two men on the balcony seeing the spectacle, make their way back inside.

[sblock=Rurdev]Can I have a theivery check for weapon concealment?[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Qynn d'Cealis, Eladrin Swordmage 1
I knew it wouldn't work... Qynn thinks as he slowly moves towards the alley.

[sblock=OOC]

Still needs one additional approval.

-----

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Qynn
Perception: 17 Insight: 12 Low-light Vision
AC 19 Fortitude 12 Reflex 14 Will 15
Hit Points: 29 / 29 Bloodied: 14
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +5 vs Charm
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:7 Surges per day: 10 / 10
At-Will Powers: Aegis of Shielding, Sword Burst, Frigid Blade
Encounter Powers: Feystep, Chilling Blow
Daily Powers: Sweeping Frostblade

Condition: -
[/sblock][/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sheng insists, closing to the bugbear. “Glad you come o talk, you partner doesn’t seem to be the communicative type. We need to check the lighting system inside, but we need those boxes, either inside or at least guarded. There are all kind of thieves around, ya know?” he says.

Bluf: 28 Lucky rolls. I hope I keep this rythm on fights!

Remove ads