Adv: A Night at the Opera; Judge TwoHeadsBarking

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=Dane/Nebten]If Incarnation turns the Arcanist's glasses into residuum, that's 226gp that could be used for your armor. I'm willing to do it, but check if Evo has any to lend first.[/sblock][sblock=All]I sent you a PM about potential other recruits from r1's game.

The Map of Unseen Lands is not on anyone's wishlist... but I see it as very potentially useful for the upcoming "find things around Daunton" adventure. So I don't think it should be sold (yet). More of a "party" possession.[/sblock]

Nebten

First Post
[sblock=OOC] I've already sold the first amulet and I still need that little bit more gold. Please don't breakdown your magic items to loan me the money. Its OK but I do appricate the thought.

I got your PMs and agree with your most resent recommendations. As for the map, definatly should be party possession. Sounds like it could come in handy.[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=OOC]The only other thing I can think of is to make sure you took 230gp from the split and not the 190 you noted earlier. That's 40 towards the goal...[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Qynn d'Cealis, Eladrin Swordmage 2

"See you later, perhaps at the tavern. I have to attend to some private matters first." Qynn says goodbye to the others.

[sblock=OOC]
I will retire Qynn, because the swordmage class isn't as fun to me as I hoped. My replacement character is already on the new wiki site Vimak Stonecarver (4th level goliath runepriest).

As stonegod had asked me, I would very like to join this group with him, but my 3rd character is still in the tavern. Maybe we can find a practical solution.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Qynn
Perception: 18 Insight: 13 Low-light Vision
AC 21 Fortitude 13 Reflex 15 Will 16
Hit Points: 18 / 35 Bloodied: 17
Temporary Hit Points: 4
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +5 vs Charm
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 0
Healing Surge:8 Surges per day: 7 / 10
At-Will Powers: Aegis of Shielding, Sword Burst, Frigid Blade
Encounter Powers: Feystep, Channeling Shield, Chilling Blow
Daily Powers: Sweeping Frostblade

Condition: -

Gold received: 320gp, 16sp

[/sblock][/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
Rurdev goes the market with the others to purchase new equipment. Spying a pair of battleaxes the shifter makes his purchase.

[sblock=ooc]Haven't had time to update Rurdev, but hoping I can do it tomorrow. I'll lend the gold, I should have enough.[/sblock]

Nebten

First Post
Dane accompanies Rurdev to the market district when he starts to drift toward the lovely song of a hammer on anvil. There he found any smithy working on his wares. It was there that the dwarf found a fine set of armor. It was scale armor, much like his own, but the scales were smaller and closer together. Dane looked at his own armor, rusted from the sewers, chipped and cracked from resent fights. He tried to buy this armor with what ever gold he had plus his amulet. The smithy was very strict on how much the amulet was worth to him. Dane then sheepishly asks Rurdev for some coin. With barely enough left over for a meal, Dane aquired his new Drakescale armor and is ready to help Incarnation on his next venture.

OOC: Dane has been submitted and ready to go once all parties are accounted for.

Remove ads