TURTLEDOME! (Battle Bone!) -- Part 2

KenHood

First Post
New Rules...
  • The DM (me!) performs your information and social rolls in secret. (Why? Because it makes it easier to mess with your heads. I know. I'm a bad person. Just tell me what the bonus is, and I'll make the roll with my Real Life (tm) dice.)
  • When we get in the TURTLEDOME! fight with the Legion of Bone, I'm going to perform the majority of their rolls with my Real Life (tm) dice. (Why? Because I don't want to have to make forty (or more) rolls on Invisible Castle.)

---​

To Do...
• Double-check XP totals.
• Level-up characters.
• Send me a message when you finish level-up.
• Finish Drivan's research on the lantern.
• Visit Swillwort to pick up Emral's cloth armor.
• Purchase any items you desire using your gold (or get Swillwort to enchant).

Questions?

I'll be a-checking on your character sheets, and maybe make some edits to help the process.

Let's get crackin'!

Ken

mohalloran

First Post
Vaunea awakes the next morning as the sun rises, nestled up against the door to Marco's house. It seems that during some point in the evening, she fell asleep on the doorstep of Marco's family's house.

A little worried about not having met up with her friends in the evening, Vaunea knocks gently on Marco's door. "Marco safe? See friends?"

KenHood

First Post
Marco answers the door. "Most definitely safe, Vaunea! Thank you! Would you like to eat breakfast with us before you go find your companions?"

mohalloran

First Post
Vaunea flashes Marco one of her big toothy grins and puts her axe up. "Vaunea like breakfast." And with that, she enters Marco's house and heads for the dining room for breakfast.

KenHood

First Post
By the way, folks, to expedite our level-up process, I'm going through and double-checking the character sheets, as well as adding formatting, links to pertinent info, and the like. If you'd rather I'd stay hands-off on your sheet, let me know.

Ken

mohalloran

First Post
[sblock=Proposals]How do proposals work? I, unfortunately, don't have Dragon 368, or any Dragon. I did have a subscription to D&D insider, which is how I know a feat existed. What do I need to get a proposal together for a feat?[/sblock]

KenHood

First Post
[sblock=Proposals]You don't have to make one for Dragon 368. The proposal mechanism was changed a while back. If no one opposes a particular thing, it gets auto-approved in one month. So...you can use Dragon 368.[/sblock]

mohalloran

First Post
[sblock=KenHood]Go ahead and link to whatever you can link to on Vaunea's page. I don't have access to most of that stuff anymore.[/sblock]

mohalloran

First Post
[sblock=Party]Hey, we still need a healer of sorts, don't forget that. :)[/sblock]

If Mikey's at the breakfast table, Vaunea is going to ask him about the O potion and mention the peppers. Also, she's going to make sure she gets some "tasty" healing potions, if he willing to part with them.

weldon

Explorer
[sblock=Character Sheet]Knock yourself out, Ken. The extra info and formatting you've added to Finnian's page are welcome additions. I had left the Sword of Five Elements off my sheet because I figured it wouldn't apply past this adventure, but it's easy to remove it later.[/sblock]
Finnian wakes up with his arm awkwardly draped over one of his companions. He jerks his hand away before even opening his eyes, worried that any sight might keep the unwelcome memory around longer than needed. He groans as he stands and stretches. Erlai doesn't move an inch, but one eye opens and follows Finnian as he moves around. He starts talking to no one in particular as he waits for his companions to wake up.

Where are we? I don't even remember getting to this place. What a strange dream I had... someone tried to kidnap Marco... or was it Drivan? and then this alligator attacked Vaunea... and there were diseased little breakfast cereal mascots running around dropping gold when they were bonked on the head like that carnival game where you whack the manticore...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases