Baradur's End - Part III

nerdytenor

First Post
// Hope your move is going well! I've been swamped as well - need a calm half an hour with my computer at home to give a proper update. Stay tuned.

nerdytenor

First Post
// Dear adventurers, though it pains me to do this, I'm afraid I need to put this game on indefinite (possibly permanent) hold. Life is not granting me the time I need to run this game properly (nor will it in the foreseeable future), and I do not want to waste everyone's time.

// best, nerdytenor

Walking Dad

First Post
// Dear adventurers, though it pains me to do this, I'm afraid I need to put this game on indefinite (possibly permanent) hold. Life is not granting me the time I need to run this game properly (nor will it in the foreseeable future), and I do not want to waste everyone's time.

// best, nerdytenor

ooc: Real life first. Please PM me when / if you come back. Good luck.

nerdytenor

First Post
//Games I am playing in are less of a concern - even if I am swamped, I can almost always take a few minutes to at least make a minimal post without holding anyone else up.

Arbanax

First Post
//Well NT its been a real blast and I do hope that despite real world concerns we do get to finish of the adventure at some point. I echo what everyone's said so far and hope you'd be willing to PM me if you do get the break to run on again.

For myself I have really enjoyed playing and appreciate what you've done despite work and life pressures. Thanks for being honest, I hate having to come to this conclusion rather than being told. Anyway, before I gush any more, I hope things continue to go your way.

Thanks again

Ab

covaithe

Explorer
ooc: I understand entirely too well, nt. Much better to maintain a reduced presence here and avoid burnout than to push yourself too hard and disappear completely. Thanks for the fun here.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases