IG's "Those Left Behind" [OOC-2]

industrygothica

Adventurer
Time for another family visit to New Orleans!

I work 12 hour days starting in an hour until 7:00 Tuesday night, at which time we'll be promptly heading out for the Big Easy until around the 29th. Posting will be slow until Tuesday, and probably nothing after that until we get back. I'll be taking a laptop with me, so if I can get some access out there in the country I'll be able to post from there--otherwise I'll see you all when I get back.

-IG

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
if there are any detals that are ok to post in the family friendly atmosphere of enworld, let us know how the trip went and if any vampires were hunted down there!

industrygothica

Adventurer
Just wanted to let you all know that I haven't forgotten about you guys, or this game. Taking a little break while satisfying some other addictions over at the cartographersguild. I new getting that graphics tablet could only mean trouble.

Anyway, I'll get an update out soon enough. I think we're looking at wrapping this one up pretty soon, honestly. I've loved running this game over the years, but my heart just isn't in 3rd edition anymore. We've probably got a couple more months though, at least.

See you in a bit.

-IG

Remove ads